Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Women Seeking FLR Personal Ads Goddess seeking Sub/Slave or Sissy

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m an Experienced Lifestyle Mistress seeking a Honest And loyal Sub/Slave/Sissy to serve and worship me especially my Body, I am the ultimate Lady, sharp but sweet, severe yet sensual. Seductively persuasive no man can resist my allure. Each move I make is calculated with absolute rapture and decadence.There is no need for me to shout and scream my orders as a flash of my piercing stare and short commands will be enough to bring you to heal

ScottC
      Participant

Hi Mistress,

I am looking for a Mistress keyholder for a total power exchange. I live in California, and not in a position to relocate and a i have a 5 year old girl. I am 51. Would be interested in having an online exchange with me, to see if we might be compatible? I find it difficult to meet Mistresses and I don’t trust dating sites of people online. I am separated form my wife. If your are interested I wrote about my experience with her on this website. I work in sales and do all domestic tasks myself as I live only with my daughter, so I have plenty of experience with those.

If you live far away, I still would like to have and experienced Mistress to talk to.

You will see that I a very caring and affectionate man and tall and handsome. I would have few limits and be happy to receive only the the privileges you choose to give me. I seek leadership of a strong woman that can help me better achieve my goals and make me a better man and father.

I would be a great pleasure to get to know you better.
      Thanks,

Scott C.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Send me a private message to my inbox on here.

SubSissyMike53
      Participant

Hi Mistress,

It will be a pleasure serve you. I’m a 53 yo Sub, living in Lisbon, PT, willing to relocate to be a honest and loyal Sub/Slave/Sissy and to serve and worship you, Mistress.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Send me a private message

Sincere
      Participant

Hello mistress I’m very loyal and obedient started my feminization process already and really seek a woman to control the rest of my life I’m a hyper sexual being and would like to worship women everyday everywhere I live in St. Louis mo

Anonymous
        Inactive

Okay, send me a private message.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.