The topic of "Management and Traditional Roles? - Issues in female led relationships" is covered from the viewpoint of the Author of this website, what Experts say about "Management and Traditional Roles? - Issues in female led relationships" and how our users feel about the subject. You can participate freely. We invite expert opinion via email. We value all kinds of information such as: research, anecdotal information and perspective.
A wiseman once told me that EVERYONE has something worth listening too and when you listen enough you will get smarter. We value the ideas and opinions of our readers on the topic of "Management and Traditional Roles? - Issues in female led relationships. "True genius resides in the capacity for evaluation of uncertain, hazardous, and conflicting information." Winston Churchill (British Orator, Author and Prime Minister during World War II. 1874-1965)
This is a very interesting topic and in some ways sounds fantastic! I mean, what women wouldn't want her man to do anything and everything for her to the point where he is her slave! On the other hand, I don't think I would be able to find my husband attractive if we persuade a female led relationship. There is nothing wrong with it but I don't feel it would be for us. I love that he is in control now and does everything from paying the bills to being in control in the bedroom. I suppose the way I was raised has a lot to do with this because my mom raised the children while my father went to work, etc. These traditional roles are what I am used to and what I am comfortable with. Switches those roles, I think, would be odd for both me and my husband.
Author: 2010-12-29 16:06:16 [reply]
Hello, I think it goes way beyond a man wanting to do everything. Actually, in my little research I have found that the underlining reasons can be some serious issues. Not to say that there is something wrong with a man who wants a FLR but it just reaches deeper. For example, a man can feel shameful because he suffers from erectile dysfunction or he may have another weakness that is personal. I guess what I am trying to say that although it sounds fun, some of the reasoning's behind it are uncontrollable and uncomfortable for a man to live with.
Reply by: 2010-12-29 16:09:01 [reply]
Oh, OK. I didn't realize that it could be serious. I understand what a man can get out of it but what about a woman? I mean I know there are advantages such as gaining some control within the marriage or relationship, roles are obvious and defined plus she pretty much gets whatever she wants so my question is why wouldn't she want to be a part of a FLR? What would some possible disadvantages be for a woman who can have anything she wants from her mate/partner?
Reply by: 2010-12-29 16:17:03
Figure it out for you and your man - take the lead. Some guys are real and really want it, others are hurting and need mending. When I dated women on-line I got about 40% who were really broken because of life issues, broken as in mentally ill. Things like breast cancer, incest, rape and other tragic events. So that leaves 60% who are not broken - the ones who don't need to be fixed, they just need an FLR. The 40% if you are in that relationship need your healing hands, the 60% need your leadership.
Author: 2010-12-29 16:45:33 [reply]
Victor Ell That is a sobering statistic
Reply by: 2011-09-22 07:31:52 [reply]
Home management has long been in the realm of women so it might be a natural extension to manage relationships and things we have in common. I know a couple of moms that are a force of nature but I think most women don`t know about leading or flr or femdom or anything life it because their view of the world is small and taking risks is no in their plans
Author: 2011-09-22 07:31:06 [reply]
Jeff and I are a traditional couple in all but who runs our personal lives and home. We both work, I make a little more than he does, we both participate in decisions but I get the last word, I really am blessed he agrees to that. It works for us and we are going strong. I don't think I would respect a man who just gives up on being a man and a partner. I do get a kick from his willing obedience and strong desire to please. Yummy!
Author: 2012-10-16 13:14:53 [reply]