Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Women Seeking FLR Personal Ads 63/Mass Jeiwsh Domme Seeking Sub Lifemate Reply To: 63/Mass Jeiwsh Domme Seeking Sub Lifemate

Anonymous
Inactive

Wow. I know you posted this eight days shy of one year ago (happy new year, to you and everyone! =) and I hope and trust that you’ve found your ideal male by now. And I’m not in a position to offer myself right now anyway – too much other stuff going on (including healing a broken ankle). But I do want to express my appreciation of your post. You sound exactly like many a submissive man’s most cherished dream, and for my part I am also very appreciative of your obvious intelligence (and writing standards). Your brief essay makes me wish I could freely offer myself to you, and inspires my trust that, when I do feel I can offer myself to a woman, there will be such a woman of my dreams for me to offer myself to.

Thank you for your beautiful post. I wish you and your lucky, lucky man all the happiness you might imagine, and more. =)

With great admiration,

Squirrel