Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Women Seeking FLR Personal Ads 63/Mass Jeiwsh Domme Seeking Sub Lifemate

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • Author
      JewishDomme
      Participant

I am a lifestyle Dominant Jewish woman (been Dominant all my life, since before I had words for it really) in Brookline, MA, seeking a jewish (ideally) male sub, age 55-64. I would certainly consider someone who is not jewish, but would prefer that he has had prior exposure to Judaism and, perhaps more importantly, Jewish culture. Metro Boston or Metro NYC would be best but I would consider those in other locations if they can be creative about how to manage the distance between us.

I seek 24/7 submission on a psychological level and physical submission at my whim. Of course, that is something that is built gradually over time in a relationship, once trust has been established. Mine is a loving, nurturing Domination. I am not a sadist, but am very strict. That is, I don’t believe in pain for the sake of pain alone, but I do believe in discipline and training, and there is certainly pain inherent in that. I am a firm believer in the value of domestic discipline, principally otk spanking with a hairbrush and corner time. I’m not really into anything extreme. It is perhaps true that one might describe the situation that I am looking for as more of a Female Led Relationship (FLR) than a more bdsm-centric kind of interaction.

My sub is my treasure and I want to make sure he is well taken care of. I am very sensual and enjoy many kinds of play. But I want to be clear that play (lovely as it might be) is just that… play. It is not the most important aspect of a D/s relationship. For me this is truly a lifestyle and not just a sexual preference or on-again-off-again thing. It is pervasive throughout my life with my sub. I am very private and monogamous. I do not engage in groups or public play, and insist on a completely vanilla exterior. My sub is mine. I choose not to share him and prefer that his attentions and adoration be centered on me. I am seeking a man who is truly a pleaser….someone who finds that he derives much of his own fulfillment from pleasing his Domme, and from giving over control to her.

I am not interested in some kind of mindless slave, but rather someone who is a person in his own right. He should have a mind and a sense of humor, and should not be afraid to use them at the appropriate times. I am looking for someone who will flourish under my guidance, not who seeks to lose himself in me. He needs to be able to be everything that I need and want him to be: my best friend, my lover, my houseboy, my personal servant, my sexual slave and more. I am not looking for casual interactions, or for “play sessions”, but rather for my lifemate, with whom I hope to explore the ins and outs of D/s for the rest of our lives while living happily in the world at large.

sweetp
      Participant

Ma’am,
      I responded privately.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by sweetp.
        SeekingAlphaF
        Participant

Good morning! I enjoyed your introduction. It seems we share common relationship philosophies. Do you ever make it to Florida to get out of the Northern winter weather?

Dave

Juniorpartner
        Participant

Hi. Thank you for giving me an opportunity to introduce myself. I’m a 62 yo Jewish widower living n Albany NY. My life involved me worshiping & taking care of the needs of my wife for 30 years. Now that she has passed there’s an emptiness in me that is painful because my wife & I had such a wonderful relationship. I would be involved in the day-to-day decision making but ultimately my wife had the final word in everything we did. My greatest pleasure was in serving her & making sure she was happy & fulfilled. We didn’t call our relationship a D/s but it was clear who was in charge. I’ve always been submissive due to some early childhood formative experiences & I was most happy when I was proving the depth of my submission to her. So your post has been up for a while & I hope you’ve found the man you want, but in the event you’re still looking I thought I’d introduce myself. Shalom.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi

This is a long story, so not so much here.
      What is good for you is based on you and my desires should not be more important than yours. So my mind is to be there for you and see what happens in the future. Your vision and desires could be our future, but depends on our chemistry. Jewish not, but on the the other hand a jewish father and mother and so far a culturel jew.
      The challenge is yours and we will see, if I can be yours with the building of common selfconfindence. Your world is what is what is about and hopefully I can see and live your will, but depends on , yes … I dont know, but a deep vision at least, that your happiness is mine too. Fear and insecurity is basic natural and not a turn-off, rather real feelings for you and me is a basic in life.

I live outside Copenhagen.

A maybe

JewishDomme
        Participant

Thank you for your note. I responded to you via a private message.

subjasoncuck
      Participant

Hello Ma’am. I’d love to get to know you better. I’m not Jewish but grew up in S. FL within a predominately Jewish community so I know the traditions and culture well. I’ve been a submissive man most my life and now seek LTR that is completely FLR.

JewishDomme
        Participant

Thank you for your note. I sent you a private message.

adventureseeker
      Participant

Hello Ma’am. I’m not Jewish, but would like to serve someone of your stature. Would like to learn more about you.

sparkyflr
      Participant

Starting to wish I was Jewish 🧐

JewishDomme
        Participant

Very sweet of you to say. I wish you all the best and hope you soon find what you seek.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Hello dear, How are you doing over there???It Really Nice to hear from you, Hope all is well with you, Mistress is here seeking that Lovely Man , someone who is ready for Hook-up if you have interest you can reply me back or send me your email address to start with.

Mistress

sparkyflr
        Participant

That’s the nicest ‘go away’ I’ve heard in ages. Thank you

sparkyflr
      Participant

Likewise ☺️

Lumaike
      Participant

Good morning–I just found your ad and would like to show interest. I too look for such a relationship that you describe. I’m interested in a lifetime, finding joy in being submissive to you–but not by losing myself. I’d love to hear more from you. I’m a chatterbox but with save my chatter for a reply if you wish to learn more about me.

Michael

JewishDomme
      Participant

Thank you for your note. I responded to you via private message.

Mark / Ashley
      Participant

Ma’am I am new to this site. I have read everything you have written three times. I’m not mindless and quickly learn my place. As I have written before I am truly the beta male. To answer to your every whim is something that I already have been trained for. A vanilla exterior is great. It’s nobody’s business what we are about. I do in fact have a fantastic sense of humor! I believe that I can take care of all your needs for the rest of my life.

JewishDomme
      Participant

Thank you for your note. I will respond to you privately.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi. Good morning.

70/ IL, underher312
      Participant

Hello Mistress,
      Happy Hanukkah and Shabbat Shalom. I hope to hear from You Mistress. Please drop me a line. i was brought up extremely Reform by my German/Jewish father but am aware of where i came from. i hope that You will PM me so we can chat further.
      underher312

Anonymous
      Inactive

Wow. I know you posted this eight days shy of one year ago (happy new year, to you and everyone! =) and I hope and trust that you’ve found your ideal male by now. And I’m not in a position to offer myself right now anyway – too much other stuff going on (including healing a broken ankle). But I do want to express my appreciation of your post. You sound exactly like many a submissive man’s most cherished dream, and for my part I am also very appreciative of your obvious intelligence (and writing standards). Your brief essay makes me wish I could freely offer myself to you, and inspires my trust that, when I do feel I can offer myself to a woman, there will be such a woman of my dreams for me to offer myself to.

Thank you for your beautiful post. I wish you and your lucky, lucky man all the happiness you might imagine, and more. =)

With great admiration,

Squirrel

B
      Participant

Hello Mistress,

Happy New Year!

I connected with so many things from your introduction.

My best guess is this is filled and I want to let you know I’m from the southern part of NH. I would love to chat with you more privately.

Best,
      B

hi!
      Participant

hello there Ma’am! would You be interested in discussing this with a chastized, service-oriented sissymaid of similar heritage? thank You! ::curtsey::

Aaryan_slave
      Participant

Hello Mistress,
      This is Aaryan slave age 38
      It’s so awesome reading your profile and about you .
      This slave is looking for LTR and tlc Total Life control 24/7 , with strict protocols and rules n regulations to follow will be a promising slave with all controls with you Mistress…can we go private

Hello Ma’am,

Are you still looking for a submissive man to serve and worship you in a loving, long-term FLR?

I am. If you’re interested, please write back to me here, or at x127n812m@yahoo.com. I’m a loving, very smart, good, honest, funny, decent, committed, trustworthy, submissive hoping for a goddess who will own and collar me as her property.

Thank you,
      David

JewishDomme
      Participant

thank you for your note. I will reply via private message.

goyknowshowtoplease
      Participant

Madam, your post was very intriguing, and if you’re still looking please consider me. I’m 52, currently in Tennessee but able to move to MA with current job. Everything you described spoke to me and directed me to message you. What stuck out most was the desire to be monogamous, and desire for lifetime service; with those assurances I believe that provides a foundation of safety and stability that would allow me to give fully to trying whatever you wish (within discussed limits), since the fear of abandonment is negated. I’m in the process of ending a long-time relationship (30+ years, her choice) so belonging to one person is very important to me. While not Jewish myself, I am familiar with many of the traditions and wouldn’t be fun to own a goy, just like it’s mentioned in some Jewish religious texts? It would absolutely sacred. Also, I’m a relative newbie to BDSM (but I have been curious), so if training someone without any preconceived notions interests you, I’m your guy (potentially). If you read this, thank you for taking the time, if you didn’t read this, at least I expressed myself, as I felt compelled to.

Servicesub
      Participant

Hello and good morning. I am new to this site and came across your profile. It is very well written and sincere. Without getting into too much detail here, it really spoke to me and my desires. I would appreciate a chance to get to know you if you are interested?

Flmlove
      Participant

I am a retired male who has a submissive personality. I am 68 years old four years above your maximum age range. I am neither Jewish nor a very religious man.My late wife was Jewish. I think I had a lot of exposure to Jewish culture.

I live in the SF Bay Area. Besides too old I am also too far away. A total touwabohu for a d/s relationship. It would be a miracle if you were interested in me. Do you still believe in miracles?

JewishDomme
      Participant

@Flmlove,
      Thank you for your note. I will respond to you via private message.

Juniorpartner
      Participant

I’d met you in person & took you out to lunch. I’m curious how your little dog is doing. She was having multiple health issues & hope she’s dong well.

JewishDomme
      Participant

@Juniorpartner,

Thank you for your note. I will answer you via private message.

Subby Hubby
      Participant

What a lovely introduction. I hope you will consider writing for this site. I am in a level 4 with my wife. I love hearing how the power exchange takes place over time. 17 years married, 12 years FLR. My wife is so vanilla, but she has a slave now. I love exchanging stories that are real life and not just sex stories. The cleaner the better. Hope we can correspond. Samspam@gmx.com

JewishDomme
      Participant

@subbyhubby,

Thank you for your note. However, it is my preference not to get involved with someone who is married or attached in any way. I find it can get messy. I wish you all the best.

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.