Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • #190408
      Iain
      Participant

      Hi
      am Iain 35 from Leicestershire UK able to travel/relocate if one day it gets to that stage of course geo-politics may be an issue but for true love anything is possible!

      I have always known I’m destined to be in a Female Led Relationship.

      I have 3 cats at present. No kids and been single for many years now sadly!

      Love Photography run my own websites for my images mainly trains sunsets and Brutalist Buildings and my Travels are vast.

      I dont want to cut off from my family etc but i do know compromise within a loving relationship is necessary. Rules and control are something i need but of course keeping it safe and comfortable for both of us. Sexually i am a shade in experienced but i make up for that in other ways.

      I’ve had my share of personal trauma am adopted due to early life things… will discuss with a person in due course but not everything until safe!

      theirs much more to add but dont want to overwhelm folks!

      P.S i am Neurodivergent but that just adds to my unique setup

      humbly
      Iain
      x

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.