Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Women Seeking FLR Personal Ads 38/FLORIDA Seeks deserving submisive and/or exceptional FLR Reply To: 38/FLORIDA Seeks deserving submisive and/or exceptional FLR

Anonymous
Inactive

Hello this is robert in Phoenix,AZ.I may be far away but will make the effort if we connect to move my life in that direction.I have a good career and stable, no kids, never married, and have plenty of ambition.In my free time i ride dirtbikes, go to the gym, hiking, biking, travel, stay busy as much as i can.I have never had this type of relationship but i do seek someone who treats me kindly even in this dynamic.I don’t want a mean person, i want a loving and caring person i can be with where i can compliment your life and make it better.I have no idea which level i would fit in to start out.
I am a strong man in different ways and not a dummy or a doormat.I have been scammed by women and know the red flags so you will have to earn my trust.I am hoping this site is legit compared to all the other sites that just use men for their money.
Myself, i stand 6′ tall, shaved head, blue eyes, and have a positive demeanor.I am in shape and still push my body to look and feel good.