Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Women Seeking FLR Personal Ads 38/FLORIDA Seeks deserving submisive and/or exceptional FLR

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    MissDirect
    Participant

I am a very attractive, well-educated, well-travelled caucasion woman who seeks an exceptional FLR or service-oriented submissive. I live in paradise next to the ocean in florida and I am seeking a well-behaved, obedient, service-oriented submissive gentleman who would love to adore and pamper and serve a beautiful Godddess. Please reply with a polite, well-written message tellling me your basic info, experience, helpful skills, availability to relocate and daily work schedule to be considered….

Tom
    Participant

Hello ma’am,

I am a 60 yo. I am retired with an income. I was a wife in a FLR for over ten years, in the flr for 14. I cook, clean, keep house. I can build almost anything, am good at making sure cars are serviced etc. I have a side line as an artist, if allowed I could work from home at your discretion. I am friendly and good at taking care of my woman. Please contact me if you are interested.

Tom

Damian
    Participant

hi

Experienced attractive naturally submissive successful man. Caucasian, funny, intelligent and service oriented. I would love a chance to learn more about you please?

damian

MissDirect
    Participant

Please send me a direct message as I am private about posting online

Damian
    Participant

Good Morning!

How are you? I would love a chance to learn more about you. I love Florida, I have two rental homes there. Im a 49 year old, true sub in Canada. Caucasian, attractive, successful, tall and real. I have been a sub since I was a boy. Its not fantasy for me, its just how I am wired. 

I hope to hear back!

take care

damian

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.