Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Women Seeking FLR Personal Ads 38/FLORIDA Seeks deserving submisive and/or exceptional FLR

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      MissWisdomme
      Participant

I am a very attractive, well-educated, well-travelled caucasion woman who seeks an exceptional FLR or service-oriented submissive. I live in paradise next to the ocean in florida and I am seeking a well-behaved, obedient, service-oriented submissive gentleman who would love to adore and pamper and serve a beautiful Godddess. Please reply with a polite, well-written message tellling me your basic info, experience, helpful skills, availability to relocate and daily work schedule to be considered….

Tom
      Participant

Hello ma’am,

I am a 60 yo. I am retired with an income. I was a wife in a FLR for over ten years, in the flr for 14. I cook, clean, keep house. I can build almost anything, am good at making sure cars are serviced etc. I have a side line as an artist, if allowed I could work from home at your discretion. I am friendly and good at taking care of my woman. Please contact me if you are interested.

Tom

Anonymous
        Inactive

Hello this is robert in Phoenix,AZ.I may be far away but will make the effort if we connect to move my life in that direction.I have a good career and stable, no kids, never married, and have plenty of ambition.In my free time i ride dirtbikes, go to the gym, hiking, biking, travel, stay busy as much as i can.I have never had this type of relationship but i do seek someone who treats me kindly even in this dynamic.I don’t want a mean person, i want a loving and caring person i can be with where i can compliment your life and make it better.I have no idea which level i would fit in to start out.
        I am a strong man in different ways and not a dummy or a doormat.I have been scammed by women and know the red flags so you will have to earn my trust.I am hoping this site is legit compared to all the other sites that just use men for their money.
        Myself, i stand 6′ tall, shaved head, blue eyes, and have a positive demeanor.I am in shape and still push my body to look and feel good.

SeekingAlphaF
        Participant

Dear Miss,

I have recently moved to Jupiter, FL. I am seeking a healthy and loving FLR with a woman I can admire and respect.

I would enjoy learning more about you. I hope you feel the same way!

Dave

MissWisdomme
        Participant

hello I do not log on here often just read your message- where do you currently live? I am seeking a live-in sub/slave here by the ocean in palm beach florida did you get any of the covid vaccines? which ones?

Damian
      Participant

hi

Experienced attractive naturally submissive successful man. Caucasian, funny, intelligent and service oriented. I would love a chance to learn more about you please?

damian

MissWisdomme
        Participant

Please send me a direct message as I am private about posting online

Damian
      Participant

Good Morning!

How are you? I would love a chance to learn more about you. I love Florida, I have two rental homes there. Im a 49 year old, true sub in Canada. Caucasian, attractive, successful, tall and real. I have been a sub since I was a boy. Its not fantasy for me, its just how I am wired. 

I hope to hear back!

take care

damian

Foster1987
      Participant

Hello Mistress. I’m lake. I’m 34 single never married and no kids. I’m seeking a superior dominant female in my life for a long term Female Led Relationship. Looking for a woman I can cherish, adore, dedicate, and devote myself to fully and completely. I’m from Georgia in USA and am available to relocate at any time. I’m into male chastity, female body worship, edging, outercourse, orgasm denial, orgasm control, and ruined orgasm. Would like to have someone I can share and be passionate, affectionate, and intimate with. I want my Queen to be happy above all and her needs put before my own. I hope maybe you will give this message some consideration and I hope I can have the honor and privilege of getting to hear back from you. Have a wonderful evening Princess.

Richard
      Participant

Hello
      I am in Florida and single..have some experience but not sure where I fit? I would expect you to tell me!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.