Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Women Seeking FLR Personal Ads Seattle area 45 kind and beautiful natural energetic leader Reply To: Seattle area 45 kind and beautiful natural energetic leader

Barney
Participant

Hello, I’m 72 so probably outside your age range, but I’m new to this site and also new to FLR, although I’ve desired it for years. I’m sure I’m a level 1 but in the right circumstance I might move along that scale easily. I was recently introduced to a submissive side that I’d like to explore, under the guidance of a wise and caring leader. You may have already found the man you’re looking for, but if not, I’d be very interested in talking with you, if only for me to treat you to dinner and learn more, from a natural leader, about how I might fit into such a relationship. And if you’re seeking a younger man, do you know any other leaders in Seattle that might be closer to my age? Your thoughts would be very much appreciated, thanks. I’m unnaturally fit for my age, by the way, I’d send a pic (fully clothed, not a d-pic!) but I don’t see a way to do so. Thanks for a moment of your time.