Home Forums Female Led Relationships Desires a committed, Female-led Partnership with a deserving submissive Reply To: Desires a committed, Female-led Partnership with a deserving submissive

Dear Ms. Dominatrix:
I’m sooo excited to reply to you, BEFORE anyone else …has….
for Your acute statements about how you can make a sub get into his “sub space”, and how you know, that’s important to me, in order to make me more calm, and in total belief of your Supremacy over this beta sub male. I “got that” in your statement, and I’ll beg for it….
I am however 63yo, but if you lived with me, I would cover all expenses, or if you want me where you are, I can help pay Bills, and clean….i am my best, when i’m cheery for you, all the time, no matter how i feel….and how i enjoy….submitting my life, to make yours a better quality experience, for YOU.
And, i already do enjoy that pain, “Cleanse’s me”……i beg for you to pay attention to me, if by punishing me, thank you…..that would make me very happy, to know you take the time to punish me, thank you, Mistress.
I beg you, to please choose me, put me in your Dungeon for a month, if your serious. You can850 contact217 me9974, anytime, I live alone.