Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 24 [M4F] #Norway/Anywhere. Soft Christian looking for life-partner.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Cutepetboy
      Participant

I know the title is a little serious, but I want to be clear with what my goal for posting here is. Its to never having to post again. That being said, Im not expecting to jump into anything right away but to start out chatting and see if we match/there is a connection yada yada. 🙂

So that cleared up heres me:

Im a 24yo Norwegian with lots of love but sadly no-one to give it to. (Yet.) Simply put Im looking for someone to click with who shares my love for a more femdom/ and or RR leaning relationship, who also happens to be a Christian and believes in God. I know its a rare combination, and especially here but being an outlier I guess Im simply just looking for another? One other thing is, Im looking for someone who like me doesnt drink/do drugs. Its just something Ive never been a fan of/comfortable with. Looking for monogamous and long term obviously.

As for me Im a person who connects with few, but connects deep with those he do. Loyal and honest, in offer of support and Ill hear your rants. However I will tell you my actual thoughts on the dress. 😀 Im probably the more soft and cuddly type who takes life easy. Im tall and average but that doesnt matter much once u get me flustered. I dress pretty standard for a guy but Im a sucker for anything cute, light colors and pastel when looking at stuff. Quirky introvert and a lil bit of a nerd, books, video games, fantasy and all that. But I also like to play sports and be if not super at least somewhat active. A not is that with the exception of the Role reversal I do have fairly traditional Christian values and would much prefer the same.

Also Id be happy to send pic and verify once you hit me up, and hopefully you are too, as though chemistry is a big part, physical attraction still is a factor. Would prefer someone not obese thou, as I wan be able to be if not hyperactive, do some physical stuff with her, but beside that anything goes as long as we find each other attractive. Dark and politically edgy humor is part of the package too btw, though I know to hold back. Prefer messages and would be great if you gave a little bit of an introduction.

As for who Im looking for its hard to tell who you click and have chemistry with but someone with common values and interests is a good start and everything else is just bonus. But someone whos decisive and knows how to take a lil charge wouldn’t hurt. Or someone who loves cuddles. Im fan of the sappy stuff. 🙂 And yes Im probably a little bit kinky too, but I dont want that to be what determines a relationship.

Now Id love to hear some about you!

Dealbreakers:

As mentioned I dont drink or do drugs Im and looking for someone who isnt either. (My weird lil deal breaker.)

As for long term and settling Im bound to my nations borders thou per my situation now, but as for visiting theres more flexibility. 🙂

Anyway a lil unsure what to write in this one but if you’ve made it so far, and youre not scared of yet and youd think we could hit it off then what u waiting for, send me a message, so we can get to know each other! Even if u dont fit all of this, which you prolly shouldnt as love shouldn’t be a list then dont be scared to hmu. Unless its a deal breaker kinda thing obv. 🙂 Cant wait to hear from ya!

Remember I dont bite I cuddle. 🙂

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.