Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 29/Single/Submissive [M4F] #Central USA – Seeking FLR Domme/Mistress

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello there!

I’m a male sub with an ultimate goal of finding a Domme/Mistress that is wanting a FLR with a strong d/s dynamic. I understand that this is something that isn’t easily found and requires a lot of searching, but I felt like creating this post to try to put myself out there.

I’ve been in a FLR in the past and absolutely loved it. I’m naturally submissive, and when I was introduced to the D/s dynamic, it was quite euphoric. Experiencing something that was, what I would say, a longing and a desire that that I didn’t even know I had, was amazing. Currently I would love to talk and get to know like minded people and see where things would lead. I’m a open book, and a huge nerd. I spend a lot of time on Literotica reading delicious stories. I also recently discovered FetLife which I will also be posting things on there!

Feel free to message me if you are interested in getting to know one another!

Have a wonderful day 😊

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello. I live in Ohio. Are you near me or willing to travel?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.