Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 34/TN beta male seeking FLR relationship

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Corey
      Participant

I live in Madisonville, TN and work in Maryville, TN. I seek to be a beta sub for a dominant woman. I would love for it to be a full time relationship, and sex isn’t expected, except when she gives me permission to be cucked with whatever alpha lover she chooses. I will be completely submissive, providing emotional support, financial support, and to carry out any tasks she wishes (cook, clean, etc.) Obviously if I mess up I accept physical punishment, and it can be as harsh as my partner wishes for it to be.
      If any strong women, wether single or already in relationships with alphas, wish for a beta male sub please contact me at 865-375-2024. Alternatively you can email me at nessjeffpaulapoo@gmail.com. My snapchat is coreypayne24649.
      I would prefer my dominant female live in the East Tennessee area but I am willing to travel if necessary.

Shugg
      Participant

Hello Corey.. I feel like we might be a good fit for each other if our conversation flows well. However, I live in Illinois for the time being. Can you handle that??

Corey
      Participant

Hey! I’d love to start chatting and get to know you better. I’m sorry, I missed the email alerting me to this message. Please respond when you get a chance!

Corey
        Participant

Since this site is kinda slow and clunky, please text me at 865-375-2024 or you can message me on google chat, my email is nessjeffpaulapoo@gmail.com.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear how are you? I’m Adeline by name a female. I like your profile and will like to know you more, please contact me through my email for us for more details about me ,and there is something very important to me i will like to tell you through email not here . please email me now to this below . adelihadja@gmail.com

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.