Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      BlackGoddess
      Participant

I’m looking for a UK-based submissive for a FLR dynamic at levels 3-4. You should project success and alpha traits publicly, yet be entirely submissive to me in private. I want 24/7 submission within a committed relationship grounded in intense communication, trust and authenticity. As a naturally dominant woman, I’ll manage your growth and development through corrective punishment to help you do better. Together, we’ll explore my desires and kinks as you also serve as my sex slave/plaything. I want a partner who derives complete happiness and meaning from pleasing me and surrendering all control – a true pleaser whom I will nurture.

I’m black and visually stunning. I exude a captivating presence akin to Grace Jones. Educated and innately dominant, I’m deeply attuned to my animus.

• This topic was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by BlackGoddess.
      • This topic was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by BlackGoddess.
      SubSissyMike53
      Participant

Hello Mistress Black Goddess,

I think that I’m the one to serve and fill your desires.

I’m a 53 sub/sissy/slave newbie from Lisbon, Portugal and willing to relocate to the UK.

BlackGoddess
      Participant

SubSissyMike53 You are not UK based as such you are of no interest to me.

Good luck with your search.

Subjay
      Participant

Hi Goddess,

I’m UK male remote working so can relocate but also serve 24/7, seeking dominant authority woman who is naturally confident and can be strict but serving is rewarding.

Would love to begin to get to know you if you are still seeking a naturally submissive male who is very obedient

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.