Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Women Seeking FLR Personal Ads 50/ Connecticut / level 3+

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Greetings,
      I seek a man who is educated, successful on his terms and happy with his life. I seek a lot.. I know!
      I’m successful- within my terms – which means I have a great job, am a home owner, have a bit of financial freedom and I’m a loving and friendly woman. I’m just missing the relationship.

Please be large dog accepting, as I own labrador retrievers.

John
      Participant

Hi,
      Newbie to this site.
      Any advice on how can I meet and get trained by an AA or Caucasian woman in a female led relationship.
      I work in Boston and live in the suburbs/
      john

adventureseeker
      Participant

Yes, interested in learning more. I’m from CT and would enjoy understanding more of what you are looking for in an FLR.

sparkyflr
      Participant

Is a labrador a big dog? They’re all big dogs till they get a belly rub.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Very true ❤️

Anonymous
      Inactive

Great profile wished I was closer hope you find your one mistress

adventureseeker
      Participant

Good afternoon,

I travel to Ct. quite frequently and is my original home. Dedicated submissive to the right Mistress. A servants heart at the core. If interested, you can email me as well at adventureseeker584@yahoo.com. Look forward to making your acquaintance.

tester
      Participant

I live in CT and would be very interested in communicating with you. I am 56, employed and well spoken. I do not have much experience with this type of relationship but have been looking for the right person to serve and adore. Please let me know if you are interested and I would be very thankful for your company.

adventureseeker
      Participant

That sounds great. I would welcome an opportunity to get to know you better and to understand what you are looking for in an FLR.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Mistress

Successfull house slave to cater for All Your needs wants & desires!

Obedient with prioritizing Her Happiness!!

Subby

brock

Just a man
      Participant

good evening, I am in NJ. 65 I double majored in Matematics and American History.
      I am the owner of 4 small businesses. Contact me if ou wish

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.