Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 50 Male NYC area submissive cuckold seeks FLR or Dom Couple to Serve

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I am a completely unattached and childless submissive male. I am seeking a long term Female Led Relationship.

I am refined, successful, well educated, very submissive and willing to please you in every way. I am willing to relocate to a more convenient location to achieve a happy and stable relationship. I accept your bf, others staying over, your non monogamy, being cuckolded and why bigger men are satisfying.

I have my own hobbies and personal interests and do not consider myself sheepish or weak. Instead, I consider myself in one sense a man of honor and a strong submissive who is proud of his dominant female love, and loving enough to giving up all control.

I am not married and haven’t children, and would enjoy devoting myself to a woman I love and live for, while retaining outside interests, hobbies, and ideas.

Im healthy and D&D free, a non smoker, swimming and working out frequently, eating right and always trying to look my best. What’s missing and needed most is the company of an intelligent and creative dominant women, who enjoys traveling, exploring the arts, nightlife, and quiet times with me at her feet.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.