Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 52 / NJ – seeking FLR marriage

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Older white male sub seeks dominant woman for marriage. I have no children but am open to starting a family if she desires that.
      Am good with cooking and doing domestic chores. Not many kinks really, being controlled is my main attraction to this lifestyle.
      Please send a note if you wish to chat more. Thank you.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello how are you doing ? I hope you’re good and having a grate day. I’m goddess Sophia a dominant lady who work under the bdsm agency , I’m on a search for a very serious crossdresser or submissive to be owned by me to teach and train as well explore my sissy into this kinky lifestyle and willing to be in a D/s relationship with me . Do you wish for more conversation? If YES then i hope to hear from you as soon as possible thanks.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear how are you? I’m Adeline by name a female. I like your profile and will like to know you more, please contact me through my email for us for more details about me ,and there is something very important to me i will like to tell you through email not here . please email me now to this below . adelihadja@gmail.com

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.