Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 53 / NJ – seeking FLR marriage

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Older, while male sub available for in person domestic service and relationship. Seeking marriage with loving but strict woman. Not married and have no children. Open to both,however.
      Consider myself to be Level 3 or maybe 4. Am open to the more extreme side of FLR, if that is desired.

Can cook, clean and panper. Will consider relocation for the right situation.
      Vanilla interests, I like following sports (football and baseball, mostly), being outdoors, seeing movies, and trying new things in and outside of the bedroom (winks).

Please send a note here or on Kik: SubInNj004

Anonymous
      Inactive

And one more thing. I do not pay trubute. Seeking real relationship, not sessions. Thank you.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.