Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Robert
      Participant

Recently divorced. A gentleman. Live in Tampa Nay area, Florida. I have often wanted to live the FLR lifestyle but never was able to bring myself to do it.

I am now in a good space to live as your maid servant, cuck, chastity and sissy slave. Open and accepting – committed to honoring and 🫡obeying the female lead. I look forward to the opportunity to serve 🦮every wish of the superior female. I know you’re out there and yes, I’m a little older but it is time now to live without regret. Rather get this done before it is too late🤭. I look forward to hearing🙉 from you. So please inquire if you want to be pampered, worshipped, obeyed and own me as your toy 🧸 and servant.

If you desire a beta male that in every way that will strive to please and obey you without hesitation, then please take your seat on your deserved throne as I scurry about to amuse you in any way you see fit: humiliation, sissy play, feminization, cuckolding, bnd, and bathroom play are areas worth exploring with this sub.! Whatever amuses you. Cleaning and chores a given. Existing only for your amusement and your pleasure and to make your life easier is my goal in life.

Call out to all dominant Women and/or tg (oh how I 💋❤️ that), and or couple, to understand my reason for being alive and help me in fulfilling Your desires.

Only real people and – Please! no pay Mistresses.

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by Robert.
      • This topic was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by Robert.
      • This topic was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by Robert.
      • This topic was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by Robert.
      • This topic was modified 2 days, 2 hours ago by Robert.
      Goddesshellfire
      Participant

Dm me

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.