• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Divorced. A gentleman. Live in the Tampa Bay area, Florida. I have often wanted to live the FLR lifestyle but never was able to bring myself to do it.

Open and accepting, but guarded against trolls and users – committed to honoring and šŸ«”obeying the female lead. I look forward to the opportunity to serve. I know youā€™re out there, and yes, Iā€™m a little older, but it is time to live without regret. Instead, get this done before it is too latešŸ¤­.
      I look forward to hearingšŸ™‰ from you. Please inquire if you want to be pampered, worshipped, and obeyed. Discreetness employed, please.

If you desire a beta male that in every way, will strive to please and obey you without hesitation, then please take your seat on your deserved throne. Whatever amuses you.

Only real people and – Please! no pay Mistresses.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Dm me

Anonymous
      Inactive

First off, I’ll pinpoint the fact that age is just a conglomeration of numbers and is not a factor that dictates if or not. I should share a relationship with a person. I find you fascinating already. I am strictly dominant and do not believe in being paid for sessions I’ll hold. And that is because I am usually in a relationship somewhat intimate with whoever chooses to adore and worship me and is submissive. My kinks are pleasure inclined. I love face sitting, ass worship. cuckhold, but frankly, I am a huge fan of the chastity cage. What do you do for fun?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Well itā€™s nice to be fascinated about. šŸ˜‡Thank you Shantal. Iā€™ve tried doing the long-distance thing with people but I long for someone close, to feel them with me. Smell them inhale them, kiss and serve them, adore them To date, Iā€™ve had nothing but clumsy attempts with scammers and have been drained to the point where Iā€™ve shut off anybody thatā€™s not upfront and honest to begin with and to also carry that honesty. It is made me wiser, and certainly not willing to go as quickly. And to figure it out who is real and who is not. You seem quite real but where do you live -is it anywhere nearby? Iā€™m in Florida the Tampa Bay area. Iā€™d like to get to know more as you seem willing to understand me.
      I ordered a chastity device but it was my own fault in that having it measured correctly before the purchase. It is quite small. And the part that is the problem is the circular ring not the fact that itā€™s so tiny in length. I measure up at 6 inches erect And Iā€™m currently not using it much because itā€™s too painful. At some point I would order another one that fits just right. Ass worship is a fantasy of mine toošŸ¤­.

I have been finding enjoyment in studying with the Sissy training Academy online. They are very good and quite a powerful method. I love cross dressing and occasionally like to dabble in wearing it under my clothes as i work. Iā€™d like to share these things with my lover, or my goddess, but donā€™t feel safe and revealing it beyond that.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts. Signed Ciara

Anonymous
      Inactive

I would love to dominate you. It has been often looked upon as something that alot of women like who are flr inclined. I am in Jacksonville

Anonymous
      Inactive

When you say ā€œitā€ You mean which of the things you mentioned?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.