Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 63 SWM Philadelphia area

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      DavidW
      Participant

Hello ladies,

I am seeking a dominant SWF around my age for a relationship. I am attracted to FLR and DS, I like the power exchange and I am seeking a lady who wants to be in charge. In public we would appear to be equals.

In private you would be in charge, you set the rules, when you get home I fetch you slippers or a drink and hear about your day. You would have to enjoy being in charge and having a male under your thumb and applying discipline, nothing crazy, but enough to make your point when I do not properly follow your orders or when you need it for stress relief.

I have been receiving messages from users who are deleted when I log on, I can only guess they are fake but I am on here maybe every two weeks so please leave me a message and an email for me to contact you if you are interested.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi,
      My name is Jennifer, 39 years old and single. I live in Atlanta Georgia, USA alone with my dog, and am also a painter. It will be of great thing to continue this conversation.
      Kisses
      Jennifer.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear how are you? I’m Adeline by name a female. I like your profile and will like to know you more, please contact me through my email for us for more details about me ,and there is something very important to me i will like to tell you through email not here . please email me now to this below . adelihadja@gmail.com

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.