Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads being feminized by a beautiful woman

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      rachelle5
      Participant

I love shaving my entire body and dressing in panties,bras and nylons and acting like a sexy woman,wishing I had a real woman to teach me the fine points of womanhood

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hey Beautiful, I read through your ad and I must admit, I found you quite fascinating. I am strictly dominant. And I am more interested in your total submission. You mentioned something that you need and that struck me. You wish to understand the inner workings of a woman. I love that. I love the fact that you cross dress. Your courage is admirable. But I’ll teach you what confidence is. I have several kinks we would speak about. Write me back immediately you get this. Goddess Shantel.

rachelle5
      Participant

Hello Shantel, I would love to totally subbmit to you and let your teachings feminize me into your personal lesbian toy who would be open to any thing you demanded or required,we could have so much fun together. I would love to be your submissive. Rachelle. rjhopkins1961@gmail.com

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.