Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads Male 63/Australia Looking for FLR

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I am a 63 year old retired gentleman from Queensland, Australia seeking a FLR with a younger female. I am single, live on my own and have no commitments that would keep me in Australia. Willing to travel and relocate anywhere for the right FLR. I am reasonably fit and healthy and enjoy being submissive at all times. If you think I am too good to be true send me a message and I am sure you will be surprised that genuine, honest and sincere males do exist who are seeking this level of commitment.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.