Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Women Seeking FLR Personal Ads 41/FL Mistress Mercy seeking for a FLR

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I am Mistress Mercy and some of my Mistress friends and subs addresses me as Superior Mercy, I’m 41 years, separated and located in Florida presently. I am seeking a real FLR with a submissive man, slave, sissy slut, abdl, ts, tg, faggot, whore, pet, bimbo or whichever way any reliable submissive person can ever think of, I am an approachable Mistress and we can also fix a date to meet for real as soon as we had agreement. If interested, Then send me a private message here.

Markizz
      Participant

I a fully ready my Super Mercy mistress šŸ˜Š

Anonymous
      Inactive

It’s so nice to know that you are fully ready and you can send me your private contact address like email for a private discussion. Or go through my profile very well and you will see my email address there.

Rockie4u
      Participant

Mistress Mercy,
      You are certainly well rounded in experience.
      Are you looking as a pro or a woman seeking someone outside that.
      Do u belong to fetlife. Iā€™m there with same name.
      Thank you .
      rik

Anonymous
      Inactive

It’s so nice to hear from you @ Rockie4u, I am not looking for a Pro, But a regular woman’s need and a lifestyle mistress in the BDSM seeking for a submissive male and all.

Eddy
      Participant

Superior Mercy,
      I have just read your ad and liked it
      please, permit me to introduce myself to you:
      I am a 53 years od single submissive german male, 5.11, 75kg, blonde, hair
      I work as academic in the health sector
      for my private life I seek a very strictly dominant Lady to enter into a FLR with her
      if from your side total and complete sissification, strict whore training is required that is acceptable by me
      I would love to read back from you
      most submissively
      Eddy

Anonymous
      Inactive

I am so glad to hear from you and I appreciate the fact that you introduce yourself as a submissive male which is exactly i am seeking for.
      So if you seriously love to expand your submissive horizons with me as your Mistress for a FLR and also plan for the future together, Then you can Download Signal app and add me with my number for a fast communication. and You can also send me a private message here too.

Eddy
      Participant

yes, thank you very much, Mistress Mercy

Anonymous
      Inactive

You’re most welcome Eddy

Eddy
      Participant

Superior Mercy
      Adored and worshipped Mistress,
      please, permit me to wish you a wonderful day
      I am very seriously interested in starting and having this kined of relationship with you
      how shall we proceed?
      most submissively
      Eddy

Rockie4u
      Participant

Mistress Mercy,
      I have been a submissive for quite awhile.
      I as all need training in pleasing as all women are happily different.
      I also need discipline to stay on the
      right track. My relationships with a women
      start over her wonderful knees waiting and wanting the training needed as you see fit.
      Rockie4u.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Submissive Eddy, I wouldn’t know what you seriously want or need from a Mistress until you take a step in achieving your goals in the lifestyle
      Starting a Female-led relationship with a superior mistress means You are completely ready and willing to follow her instructions and obey her command with all honesty and determination.
      So you can write me privately if you are 100% determined.

Hello Rockie4u, I understand that you have been submissive for quite a while as you explained, But without putting your submissiveness in practice and having a Mistress to enlighten you, then you can’t be sure of anything until you are given the privilege.
      So if you seriously want to be train to please women, your wife or your Mistress, Then you are free to chat me privately and you must be sure of what you truly intentions are.

Eddy
      Participant

Superior Mercy,
      thank you very much for your message to me
      I want you to know that I am completely willing and ready for this lifestyle; I know what it will entail
      it was the reason why I contacted you in the first place
      I got the impression that you are authentic and also truly want this lifestyle
      I am prepared to take next steps and would implore you on my knees to take things further
      shall we continue our conversation more privately?
      most submissively
      Eddy

Anonymous
      Inactive

That’s great Submissive Eddy and thanks for your understanding, You are free to send me a message privately now.

Eddy
      Participant

Superior Mercy,
      adored and worshipped superior Mistress,
      would you like us to continue our conversation on a different platform and take things further?
      most submissively
      Eddy

Anonymous
      Inactive

How are you doing this morning Submissive Eddy? If you sincerely love to expand your submissive horizons and explore your fantasy with me as your superior Mistress, Then you can send me your email address

Anonymous
      Inactive

Superior Mistress is here for a serious, reliable, sensible, obedient, loyal, faithful, honest and devoted submissive man, slave, sissy, slut, whore, faggot, pet, ts, tg, abdl, bimbo and all kinds of submissiveness in the BDSM Fetish lifestyle, private chat me if necessary on here for a fast, reasonable and productive conversations.

Jtomson52
      Participant

I am ready for a serious, female-led relationship. I want to learn how best to serve you and grow as your pet, Mistress Mercy. I have some experience serving a woman but, as an inferior male, I know there is always more to learn, especially from a Queen such as yourself.

Anonymous
      Inactive

That’s very lovely, I appreciate your courage of explanation and how you truly wish to serve as a pet to your Mistress, You are free to send me a message privately on this website or add your private contact to me now.

Anonymous
      Inactive

ANYONE THAT IS FULLY DETERMINED, WILLINGLY AND READY TO BE BREAK AND REMOLD TO ANY OF HIS OR HER CHIOCE IN THE BDSM FETISH LIFESTYLE AND TO ALSO EXPERIENCE FLR WITH ME AS HIS OR HER SUPERIOR MISTRESS SHOULD ALWAYS CONTACT ME PRIVATELY ON THE WEBSITE, OR MAYBE SEND THEIR PRIVATE CONTACT TO ME FOR A FAST AND PERFECT CONVERSATION.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@ Jtomson52, I got your message on my private chat on this website, but i don’t know why they have refuse to make me respond back to your private message, Maybe you should write me back on my private email address or send me yours, lifestylemistressmercy @ g/m/a/i/l/./c/o/m

Jtomson52
      Participant

I just sent you an email, Mistress Mercy.

Anonymous
      Inactive

ANYBODY THAT WISHES TO BE TRAINED, SERVE AND WORSHIP A MISTRESS TO EXPAND HIS HORIZONS AND EXPLORE THIS LIFESTYLE 100% REAL TIME, I MEAN IN PERSON FOR REAL, DON’T HESITATE TO WRITE ME ON MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS POSTED HERE AND SEND ME YOUR IMMEDIATELY, BECAUSE I SERIOUSLY DON’T KNOW WHT I CAN’T REAPLY BACK TO MY MESSAGES HERE ANYMORE.

Jtomson52
      Participant

I emailed you a while ago, Mistress.

SissySlave
      Participant

Hello Mistress mcsl3(eta)o u t l o o k. c o m

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.