Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads Seeking FLR LTR/marriage

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      michael
      Participant

Hello – I’m a friendly nerd searching for that intelligent Woman with a powerful spirit who is searching for me at the same time because you want a devoted wife: me! You’ll provide guidance on things like chastity and cuckoldry. I am hopeful you will want to feminine me to underscore my role as your wife.

I’m a nurse, a computer programmer, love dogs/cats, reading, and live theatre, and enjoy doing laundry and washing dishes.

Please let’s meet for coffee!

m

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello. Are you still looking for a FLR?

Sofia Russo
      Participant

Hi, please write me on this email to have a detailed email about what i seek and who I am. Please keep in touch. ” sr20030413@gmail.com ” Sofia

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.