Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 63/CO Seeking REAL FLR in Colorado to Start

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      JC
      Participant

Clean, DD free white male, 63 in central CO. So tired of the vanilla life. So tired of trying to fit into the vanilla world.

What I’m looking for is simple.
      – Strong female alpha leader
      – A touch of sadist with heart
      – Level 2 to 3 lifestyle
      – a stern disciplinarian
      – A great appreciative lover when it counts.
      – Someone who can support crossdressing/feminization at times
      – Experimenting in BDSM at her will
      – Be clean, healthy, not morbidly obese
      – Not looking for telephone, polyamorous, or anything that is physically or emotionally scarring from this FLR

I am very real. I am not a scammer. I am educated, retired military, a professional and have my own income.

I ask that you be real as well.

CDJ

Sofia Russo
      Participant

Hi, please write me on this email to have a detailed email about what i seek and who I am. Please keep in touch. ” sr20030413@gmail.com ” Sofia

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.