Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads Sincere, 60 year old submissive man in Canada, seeking committed FLR

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Single submissive male, 60, would like to meet a mature Dominant Woman to get to know and see if there is compatibility to develop an FLR. I am youthful, healthy, intelligent, articulate and have my act together. I am seeking a like minded Woman who would like to meet a quality submissive man for companionship and ideally develop a long term FLR progressing to level 3 or 4. I am very open minded and willing to please and devote myself to the right Woman. I am open to relocation for the right match.

michelle
      Participant

Hello

Sabrina
      Participant

I’m interested you can text me on my google mail address on google chat at officialsabrinawoods@gmail.com,I’m fun to chat with 🥹☺️

Anonymous
      Inactive

I have a burning desire to explore vigorously with a sub or two however the case may be I want to build a dynamic relationship with proposed Slave/ submissive that it’s almost like a marriage. I have no preference just be independent and loyal to a fault

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi,
      My name is Jennifer, 39 years old and single. I live in Atlanta Georgia, USA alone with my dog, and am also a painter. It will be of great thing to continue this conversation.
      Kisses
      Jennifer.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear how are you? I’m Adeline by name a female. I like your profile and will like to know you more, please contact me through my email for us for more details about me ,and there is something very important to me i will like to tell you through email not here . please email me now to this below . adelihadja@gmail.com

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.