Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads South West UK -60-year-old Super Goddess.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I am looking for a very lucky submissive mature man who I will choose to worship, respect, serve, honour, and obey me all the time. This is on a long-term basis because I expect you to improve until you are almost perfect. I am a successful self-employed Goddess who needs someone to perform many duties such as to name just a few, pampering, cleaning, washing, cooking, massage and satisfying me.

You need to be tall, intelligent, articulate, educated, experienced, well looked after, smell nice, financially secure, and very successful. Preferably a practical and creative type.

I life in the South West of UK so realistic distance replies only.

So, are you ready to present yourself and apply for this unique position?

Mark Cooper
      Participant

I simply wish to be considered apologies if this appears to be brief but please understand due to time wasters I’m losing hope but I offer assurances to answer any questions you may have directly hopefully this will open up a much better channel of my being considered thank you regards mark

Anonymous
      Inactive

mark cooper, tell me, what are do you live in, what is your height?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Blimey, just saw my message I sent to you mark cooper……..it does not make much sense. I am asking what area you life in and your height.

Mark Cooper
      Participant

Hi I sent reply to your question’s directly to you this is just in case your notifications are different! Here’s fine with me if you prefer regards mark cooper

Anonymous
      Inactive

mark cooper, thank for your prompt reply but logistically You live too far away to be a viable situation.

All the best with your search.

Mark Cooper
      Participant

Hello ☹️ Sorry about that

Tanzey
      Participant

Ma’am,

I have only just seen your request and would humbly but eagerly like to apply.

I am 6ft 2in male, 61 yrs of age and live in Weston super Mare North Somerset. I am a fully trained male proficient in all manner of domestic and personal chores. I am a life time submissive and have always been polite and courteous to the superior sex. I am currently working but was planning to take early retirement sometime in the next couple of years.

I do hope you give my application favourable consideration to allow me to hopefully impress your good self.

Respectful regards,

Dave R

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.