Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Women Seeking FLR Personal Ads Mistress, 42, Alabama, seeking older male sub/slave Reply To: Mistress, 42, Alabama, seeking older male sub/slave

Dear Mistress Dora:
You are in Alabama, and I’m located directly South of you, in Destin/Panama City Beach, FL area of the Panhandle.
I’m 6’4″, and 58 yo retired adventurous fellow with a 50-Foot Sailing Yacht to sail to the Caribbean, or an RV to go travelling with me around America (on me). But, I am also close enough to come up and visit you, and to come and serve as your “House Man” to remove all domestic work from your hands, and some financial help, as well. All my life, I have wanted to be “collared” and “owned” by an Alpha Dominant Goddess, whom I would worship, and live my life for your service. You can Cuckold, Chastise, punish, whip, spank, tease, and taunt, and especially humiliate me, please.
Please Mistress, if you are serious, so am I……I don’t want to be your “Boyfriend”, I want to be your slave…..Please, Contact me…..