Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Women Seeking FLR Personal Ads Mistress, 42, Alabama, seeking older male sub/slave

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author
      MistressViolet42
      Participant

I am looking for older sub that knows when he is in my presence, he will always respect traditional D/s protocol and understand that his place is at my feet both literally and figuratively. To be trained and moulded into my slut/slave/pet

Tallquietone
      Participant

Hi Mistress Violet….Im christopher and may be what You’re looking for…..older,fit,non-smoker,enjoy gardening,cooking,doing projects around the house…..also searching for a loving FLR. Will be happy to share photos privately.c

MistressViolet42
      Participant

Okay slut. Get kik and we can talk

Tallquietone
      Participant

My KIK is also tallquietone. I’d be happy to reach out to you.c

MistressViolet42
      Participant

Send me a message on there.
      BigDildoMistress

sparkyflr
      Participant

Not bad

Slick6597
      Participant

Mistress
      Are you still looking for a slave?

Just a man
      Participant

this is funny shit

Dorrakd
      Participant

Hey there, I’m Dorra and I’m 30, I’m strictly dominant and I’m looking for someone serious ready to go into a serious flr relationship, I’m always ready to meet.

Only hit me up if you’re ready to meet and get to know each other better, let’s see where we start from.

Richard
      Participant

69 single Florida with experience..interested..

Anonymous
      Inactive

lets chaat

Slick6597
      Participant

Hello Mistress
      Are you still looking for a slave?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Mistress, please tell me if you still seek a slave. Thank you.

Dear Mistress Dora:
      You are in Alabama, and I’m located directly South of you, in Destin/Panama City Beach, FL area of the Panhandle.
      I’m 6’4″, and 58 yo retired adventurous fellow with a 50-Foot Sailing Yacht to sail to the Caribbean, or an RV to go travelling with me around America (on me). But, I am also close enough to come up and visit you, and to come and serve as your “House Man” to remove all domestic work from your hands, and some financial help, as well. All my life, I have wanted to be “collared” and “owned” by an Alpha Dominant Goddess, whom I would worship, and live my life for your service. You can Cuckold, Chastise, punish, whip, spank, tease, and taunt, and especially humiliate me, please.
      Please Mistress, if you are serious, so am I……I don’t want to be your “Boyfriend”, I want to be your slave…..Please, Contact me…..

MaleServant
      Participant

Dear Mistress!
      I see You have a lot of first class choices of Level4 prospective and willing males. Still I am presenting myself and hope You will take a peek at my profile. I will be more than happy to comply to any demand You may then have for photos and other info on me.
      I have indivcated level 3, but am open to 4 and beyond.
      Sincerely Your Johan

Hello Mistress,

Are you still looking for a submissive man to serve and worship you in a loving, long-term FLR?

I am. If you’re interested, please write back to me here, or at x127n812m@yahoo.com. I’m a loving, very smart, good, honest, funny, decent, committed, trustworthy, submissive hoping for a goddess who will own and collar me as her property.

Thank you,
      David

Richard
      Participant

lol…all those responses and none fit?

SissySlave
      Participant

Hello Mistress mcsl3(eta)o u t l o o k. c o m

Hello Mistress Mcsl3:
      My name is Curtis Lieber, and I’m a 63 yo retired, happy, healthy, and active beta submissive male.
      You could live with me, in which I’ll pay all living expenses, or i can relocate and live with you, and organize to pay some Bills for YOU, and to your “Houseboy”… I am here,….to cheer you up, to entertain you, and to satisfy any needs you may have.
      Pleeeeease, I beg you,……please pick me to be your “Trainee slave”, you can tie me up, whip me, punish me, I’ll learn not to make noises when whipped…..Please, Mistress, I beg you, to choose me, you won’t be let down……Please contact me, and let my show you….You850 can 217 contact 9974 me anytime, I live alone.
      P.S.>>i would like to worship you daily, and to take hours in training to focus my mind, to be most pleasant for YOU….to enjoy, for i am only here, to please YOU….and make your day and life more pleasant.
      I live near Panama City Beach, FL ….the Florida Panhandle, so if you live in Alabama, I’m NOT far away from you……I’m sure I can drive my RV up to YOU…….Please, let me try….You never know, I could be the one….
      Slave curtis

George
      Participant

hi i can see this is an old ad, so not sure if you are still looking… if so.. i feel i do meet a lot of your requirments… but before i supply my infomation, just need to know this ad is still open

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.