Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Women Seeking FLR Personal Ads 31, Plus sized African Mistress seeking Slave/Malesub

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

31 years old, African seeking for a slave/malesub for long term. i am strictly dominant. I am more interested in having your loyalty than money. I am completely femdome and do not require tributes or cash, my kind of relationship is established on trust and your complete loyalty and devotion. I’m open to pegging, full bathroom, fisting, spitting, sounding, full feminization.
      I dont do online, I want a real meet.

Peter
      Participant

Hi mjaney
      I believe you replied to my ad 57 uk South Coast seeking Large queen. This site is most difficult to navigate. I’m happy to share my email I think it will make life easier for both of us. Alternatively reply to me on this site. Il see if I can respond to your message. I tried once, but the send button would not send the message to you.
      petegriffiths05@gmail.com

Cheickh
        Participant

Hi, I’m a young black male looking for a female led relationship. Are you interested?

Ronjhon
      Participant

I am seeking a serious person a BlackGoddess of +++ size who is willing to practice FLR. Who might be very different in terms of race and location but very high on intellect, commitment, and seriousness toward 100% FLR.

We need to know each other, explore and have to be sure about vai communication. I am ready if you are so please feel free to catch me on WhatsApp/ Line/ Telegram.

Wherever you might be it is not difficult to reach you in person.

(+1) 239 205 3054, (+91) 970 421 4459, (+93) 783707036

Kind regards,

Wolfson
      Participant

Dear Mjaney,

I am a submissive living at the uk south coast and would be interested in learning more about what you require. I’m 57 years old, tall, have previously served my Black owner for 9 years and am experienced to probably the FLR level 4. I am experienced in all that you list, except feminisation which previously wasn’t required of me.

I would be delighted to hear from you.

Best wishes
      wolfson

Anonymous
      Inactive

hello

UKbeta4FLR
      Participant

Where are you based?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello mistress uk male seeking flr where are you based mistress

seekingxtrmeltflr
      Participant

I am sincere and truly looking for a long term for. I would love to get to know you more.

Eddy
      Participant

Dear Mistress,
      I have just read your profile and liked it
      please, permit me to introduce myself to you:
      I am a 53 years old single submissive german male, 5.11, 75kg, blonde hair
      i work as academic in the health care sector
      for my private life I seek a very strictly dominant Lady to enter into a FLR
      full feminization would be ok for me
      most submissively
      Eddy

SissySlave
      Participant

Hello Mistress mcsl3(eta)o u t l o o k. c o m

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.