Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

34/OH I am a gorgeous, curvy, dominant woman looking to be spoiled and pampered in a legit FLR. I have lots of interests from vanilla (going to the beach, shopping, walks in parks, traveling, sports, anything outdoors) to BDSM (pegging, humiliation, SPH, public humiliation and more) and everything in between. I want a submissive who is obedient and always finding ways to surprise me and please me in many ways. Anything from gifts to chores to erotic massages, I want it all. Attention to detail will get you far with me. I want my submissive to be adventurous and eager to learn and please.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Good day ma’am

I’m in Park City and admire curvy dominants

BeneathMyFemme
        Participant

Hi mistress,
        I know your ad is old, but thought I’d try.
        I’m a 56 yr old male, look younger, people say about 40. I own a home and live alone.
        I’m looking for a dom woman who is a big believer in female superiority. Since my youth I’ve always believed in that and seek a woman who thinks the same. I’m very much into pleasing my lady. All the pleasure I need comes from giving my lady pleasure.
        I like goddess worship, body worship of all kinds, and anything else that shows my worship of my lady.I’d like a long term FLR with a lady. If you reply I’ll send pics and info. Thanks.

Lumaike
      Participant

Good morning–I am educated and submissive and interested in a long-term FLR. Ohio, I used to live in Ohio. I can fantasize that you are real and legitimately looking for a man like me. I’d love to open the door to a FLR.

Michael

sMendes
      Participant

Hi

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.