Home Forums Female Led Relationships 34/OH Why I like FLR

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I realized this a couple of years ago.  I noticed that I naturally tend to take charge and handle decisions on my own and don’t really like answering to anyone.  However,  I also realized my worth and that I deserve to be pampered and spoiled.  So there’s a balance to it.  Women nowadays are pressured to be independent women to the point sometimes we are seen as weak if we accept help from a man.  So I actually have to swallow my pride to allow a man to help me.  With this dynamic (FLR), it fits perfectly into my lifestyle because I know that the man wants this.  He wants me to make the decisions without me worrying about hurting his ego/masculinity and he wants to bend over backwards to take care of all my needs while I’m doing my own thing. Therefore I am not weak.  It’s very empowering.   It seems that I just need to date a different type of man.  Do you know where I could find one of these men?

Anonymous
      Inactive

That’s so true. Society expects so much these days.

I would describe myself as an amiable guy and a people pleaser. I’m not looking to top from the bottom as it were. When looking for a date I don’t use words like femdom or control and prefer to talk about actions I can I do. Let conversations gently steer that way

Anonymous
      Inactive

ok

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello Angela. Male from wv

Anonymous
      Inactive

If you are still looking, consider sending me a note to say hello.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.