Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads 35 F4A USA Seeking male-Loyal Sub willingly ready for a BDSM Relationship

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I am intrigued by the physiological and emotional effects of extreme arousal and orgasm denial on the male. I am seeking an unattached male for an in depth, immersive experience of exploring the boundaries of arousal…humiliate,feminize and sissify and genuinely interested in a total power exchange dynamic….wanting to form a longterm PLATONIC FLR dynamic…

. A slut is the property of his mistress so you must reach a decision to grant me my choices. It is necessary for you to have this feeling of belonging to me. It is one of the keys to success in early training as well as a long lasting relationship. This feeling of belonging to Me is the hardest part of slave training to explain because it will be totally based on a personal connection between you and I. It is impossible to develop a standard when you are talking about individual feelings and emotions. However, you must be able to feel i can give you your heart’s secret desires before creating a sense of belonging to Me..Getting inside your head and making you weak for me and my demands is something that comes very naturally to Me and something you will soon long for. I am a natural dominant. I am confident and assertive, with a genuine, long standing interest in femdomme supremacy and many femdomme fetishes..I will structure your service in a way that you feel useful and have personal stability and integrity..I’m a firm believer in that Women are superior to men and should be treated as such. Men should be used as domestic slaves because they don’t have the maturity the intelligence or the usefulness to know any better or do anything else. I’m very skilled at discovering and exploiting arousal triggers in men and am also an expert in orgasm control and denial….My dream is to become the owner/wife of a submissive man. I am both loving and strict.

Bill
      Participant

May I apply? I’m Bill.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Dear Empress,

This one is very intrigued by your post-for what you look for in a good subby s!

Please do consider this potential slave; as im obedient,teachable & ready for total submission》》in a beautiful F.L.R.

💖
      brock

Goodboy
      Participant

R u still looking . Impress

sissydeedee
      Participant

This sissy is grateful to have found Empress’ post and to hopefully learn how Empress wishes to be served.
      Currently locked and receiving training from theHIVE to be conditioned to respond as a beta sissy should. Service is my sexuality. Pleasing Superior Women is my purpose.

Bengt
      Participant

EmpressMadonna, such a nice letter!
      I am so sorry, I am too old for You and not able for other reasons, Im in Sweden. Otherwise it would have been like a dream to meet You and belong to You.
      Bengt

MSLUTSLAVE
      Participant

HI MY FULL SLAVE NAME IS “MARK GLENN DESY.” I WILL NOW CALL MYSELF “IT.”IT” WAS BORN IN REGINA, SASKATCHEWAN; CANADA ON MONDAY MARCH 25/1957. THERFORE “IT” IS 65 YEARS OLD.”IT” IS CONSIDERED “VERY ATTRACTIVE MALE” FOR BEING 65 YEARS OF AGE. HOWEVER THIS IS NOT YOUR TYPICAL 65 YEAR OLD MALE. FIRST: “IT” IS BUILT.”VERY LEAN” AND ALSO “VERY SLIM.” “IT” HAS HARDLY ANY BODY FAT ON “IT.” SECOND: WHEN PEOPLE LOOK AT “IT” THEY THINK THAT “IT” IS IN “IT’S UPPER 40’S IN AGE. “IT” HAS “NEVER BEING MARRIED.” HENCE THERE ARE “NO KIDS” TO WORRY ABOUT. “IT” WANTS FOR YOU “EMPRESS MADONNA” TO GIVE “IT” A PURPOSE TO LIVE.” “IT” WANTS TO FEEL “YOUR SURPREMCEY.” “IT” WANTS FOR YOU “EMPRESSS MADONNA” TO STRUTURE “IT’S “SERVICE TO YOU IN SUCH A WAY “EMPRESS MADONNA” THAT “IT’ WILL “FEEL USEFULL” AND THAT YOU “EMPRESS MADONNA” MAY GIVE “IT” “PERSONAL STABILITY” AND A SENSE OF “INTEGRITY” AS “IT” “SERVES YOU” “EMPRESS MADONNA.” “IT” IS “SO SERIOUS” ABOUT “SERVING YOU” “EMPRESS EMPRESS MADONNA” THAT “IT” WANTS YOU TO TAKE “IT” TO A “BLACKSMITH SHOP” TO BE “VERY PAINFULLY BRANDED.” THE “QUALIFIED BLACKSMITH” WILL USE A “VERY SEERING” “VERY RED HOT” “VERY HEAVY” “CAST IRON” “METAL ROD.” “IT” WANTS TO BE “VERY PAINFULLY BRANDED” ON “IT’S “INFERIOR MALE FOREHEAD”/ON “BOTH” OF “IT’S “TWO” “INFERIOR MALE TITS”/ON “BOTH” OF “IT’S “TWO” “INSIDE “INFERIOR MALE INSIDE THIGHS”/THAN AGAIN ON “BOTH” OF “IT’S “TWO” “INFERIOR MALE ASSCHEEKS.” ON ONE SIDE THE WORDS WILL NOW SAY THAT “NOW THIS IS YOUR PROPERTY” “EMPRESS MADONA.” ON THE OTHER SIDE THE WORDS WILL NOW SAY THAT”NOW YOU OWN “IT” “EMPRESS MADONNA.”

MSLUTSLAVE
      Participant

CO0NTINUED FROM LAST PAGE. “IT’S HOTMAIL ADDDRESS IS suntanner1957@hotmail.com FROM THERE EMPRESS MADONNA” YOU COULD EVEN DO A “ZOOM CALL” TO “IT.” HOWEVER USING “ZOOM” IS “VERY TIME SPECIFIC.” ALSO “EMPRESS MADONNA” YOU HAVE TO SEND “IT” A LINK TO USE ZOOM.” THERE IS ANOTHER WAY TO MAKE CONTACT WITH “IT.” “IT’S GMAIL ADDRESS IS msuntannerdesy@gmail.com FROM THERE “EMPRESS MADONNA” IF YOU WENT TO “IT’S “GOOLGE CHATS” OR “GOOGLE HANGOUTS” THAN FROM THERE “EMPRESS MADONNA” YOU COULD EVEN DO A “VIDEO CALL” TO “IT.” HOWEVER YOPU MAY HAVE TO MAKE THE “VIDEO CALL” FIRST OR GRANT “IT” PERMISSION TO MAKE A “VIDEO CALL” TO YOU “EMPRESS MADONNA.” PLEASE CALL SOON” THE “SOONER THAT YOU CALL “EMPRESS MADONNA” THE “SOONER THATB “IT” CAN SERVE YOU “EMPRESS MADONNA.” OF COURSE “IT” WILL HAVE TO BE ON A “COLLAR AND ON A LEASH.” BONUS FOR YOU “EMPRESS MADONNA” IF ON THE COLLAR IS THJE “SLAVES FULL NAME” OF “MARK GLENN DESY.”

Msub4Fdom
      Participant

You found me!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello, Mistress. Are you still seeking a slave? Please send a note if interested. Thank you.

seekingxtrmeltflr
      Participant

I understand and completely feel the depths of control and power you are seeking. I can only express that we both have the same deep needs just from opposite ends of the spectrum. I would love to see if we are the perfect long term fit.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m MISTRESS HELENA.

seekingxtrmeltflr
      Participant

Good morning Mistress Helena,

My name is michael and I am truly looking to be totally controlled in all 5 aspects of life. I would love to get to know you better.

Spicersub
      Participant

I will be anything you need just take me and make yourself happy with me in anyway you see fit please

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.