Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      GoddessRuby
      Participant

Intelligent, curvy, brunette in WI looking for long term sub to serve and worship me. I lean towards Mommy/Fem Domme but like to incorporate chasity/caging. Ideally seeking a caring dynamic with a firm hand when needed. Must be willing to relocate if needed.

Hello Mistress,

Are you still looking for a submissive man to serve and worship you in a loving, long-term FLR?

I am. If you’re interested, please write back to me here, or at x127n812m@yahoo.com. I’m a loving, very smart, good, honest, funny, decent, committed, trustworthy, submissive hoping for a goddess who will own and collar me as her property.

Thank you,
      David

seekingxtrmeltflr
      Participant

good morning Ma’am,

I am located in Chicago and I truly seek a long term FLR that encompasses all 5 aspects of life. I am willing to relocate and would love to talk more to see if I am what you are looking for.

Chicago Seeker
      Participant

Hello GoddessRuby. I read your posting with great interest. I live in Chicago but would like to learn more about what your wants, needs, and desires are. I am a 6’00” 195 lb professional Latino male. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Lookingformyone
      Participant

A loving mommy dom is what I need in return I’ll do everything to make her feel special and will give amazing massages for some mommy cuddles with chastity on (never tried it but open). Looking forward to relocate so that’s not an issue. Male sub 25

SissySlave
      Participant

Hello Mistress mcsl3(eta)o u t l o o k. c o m

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.