Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Women Seeking FLR Personal Ads 45/NYC – Seeking Level 3 FLR

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      desiringflr
      Participant

Seeking a sincere and unattached male slave interested in a longterm FLR that will overtime evolve into a 24/7 TPE in the of an Owner/property or Mistress/slave relationship. My ideal partner will serve as a companion, chauffeur, personal and domestic servant in addition to assistant and lover.

About me: African American, college educated woman. I’m a romantic and enjoy an extremely physical relationship with lots of affection. I also love being pampered and spoiled (especially with time and attention). I have an interest in strap-on, all forms of orgasm control eg. tease and denial, ruined orgasms, milking and edging. I am also a lover of foot and body worship. I have a preference for monogamy and an attraction to heterosexual masculine men; therefore, I would not be an ideal match for sissies and those interested in cuckolding. I would consider myself as more of a mommy domme – a nurturer. I don’t see my word as the only word, just the final one. While I have some absolutes for potential relationships, I believe in working with my partner to develop a dynamic that works best and is suited specifically for US.

Someone close to NYC or with the ability to travel here frequently are a must.

I’m well read, well traveled in addition to well educated and ambitious. I have a quirky sense of humor and I’m fluent in sarcasm.

send messages to desiringflr@yahoo.com

Participant

Hey

three
      Participant

Dear DesiringFLR,

Good day.

I sent You and email – did You receive it? Please advise / confirm as to Your current / present interests and needs – thank You!

Participant

No …what do you seek .?

three
      Participant

Dear Ms. Mistress Master – DesiringFLR,

Good day . . .

Thank You for Your return InAboutFLRMessages. i sent You an email to Your desiringFLR@yahoo.com email – i guess You have not checked or received that email; so i am resending my message through InAboutFLRMessaes to You.

my original message:

Thank You for Your posting on AboutFLR! i have perused Your posting with great interest and intrigue. i also note that Your posting is several months old, June 2023, so i am wondering if You are still in-search-of a slave in which to establish Your FLR journey or if the position and opportunity has been filled / satisfied.

i am responding to Your posting with my interest, availability, and enthusiastic desire to explore with You Your desires, intentions, and evaluation / assessment approach to selecting Your slave.

As an initial introduction, i am:
      – a swm – available to, interested in, desirous of, and seeking a F / m -> D / s -> M / s relationship that is journey into a / Your / our LTR, of a developing and growing immersive FLR, of a LTR endeavor and pursuit, with an emerging TPE . . . ongoing as You described
      – living in NYC
      – working as a public servant, among other hats in life
      – experienced in some D / s and M / s relationships, with a desire for further emersion into serving, submitting, and being taken and rendered by a powerful Woman for Her / Your entertainment, pleasure, and satisfaction that excites and delights You in and through my submission, service, performance, use / usage as Your possession and property
      – and . . .

i pause, awaiting Your return communication if You are still ‘in-search-of’ Your slave.

Please advise and direct me as to how You would like to processed with, and in, Your assessment and evaluation of me as a candidate . . .

i trust You are having wonderful week!

Your aspiring slave for Your taking and rendering,

em: three_3_ss@yahoo,com

Participant

Did you get you my message via Analiesemadonna@gmail.com ???

That’s my personal email address
      Text me or reply

Participant

You can reach out to me via my mail Analiesemadonna@gmail.com

Proper introduction is mandatory

three
      Participant

Dear Ms. Mistress Master – DesiringFLR – Analise Madonna,

Good evening, i trust You are having a superb Saturday . . .

ii have sent You an email to the new email address You provided; did You receive my email? Please confirm – thank You!

How would You like to proceed? Please advise – thank You.

Your aspiring slave, for assessment and evaluation,

em: three_3_ss@yahoo.com

three
      Participant

Dear Ms. Mistress Master – DesiringFLR – Analise Madonna,

Good evening, i trust You are having a superb Saturday . . .

ii have sent You an email to the new email address You provided; did You receive my email? Please confirm – thank You!

How would You like to proceed? Please advise – thank You.

Did You receive this InAboutFLRMessage?

Your aspiring slave, for assessment and evaluation,

em: three_3_ss@yahoo.com

three
      Participant

Dear Ms. Mistress, Master – DesiringFLR – Analiese Madonna,

Good morning!

i trust You are well rested and energized for a super Sunday . . .

i have sent to Your personal email address – analiesemodonna@gmail.com – a ‘proper introduction’ as a starting point or basis for Your futher assessment and evaluation of my value and worthiness to be Your slave – taken and rendered Yours.

Okay?

i am Your aspiring slave for Your taking and rendering,

em: three_3_ss@yahoo,com

Jimmy
      Participant

Seeking a profound connection that transcends the physical – a partnership rooted in mutual understanding, emotional depth, and genuine communication. I’m drawn to the strength and leadership of a Dominant woman who values honesty, vulnerability, and shared desires. No need for ego boosts, just authentic and meaningful interactions that nourish the soul. If you believe in the power of open communication and emotional connection, let’s explore the beauty of

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.