Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Women Seeking FLR Personal Ads 45/NYC – Seeking Level 3 FLR

• This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by three.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      desiringflr
      Participant

Seeking a sincere and unattached male slave interested in a longterm FLR that will overtime evolve into a 24/7 TPE in the of an Owner/property or Mistress/slave relationship. My ideal partner will serve as a companion, chauffeur, personal and domestic servant in addition to assistant and lover.

About me: African American, college educated woman. I’m a romantic and enjoy an extremely physical relationship with lots of affection. I also love being pampered and spoiled (especially with time and attention). I have an interest in strap-on, all forms of orgasm control eg. tease and denial, ruined orgasms, milking and edging. I am also a lover of foot and body worship. I have a preference for monogamy and an attraction to heterosexual masculine men; therefore, I would not be an ideal match for sissies and those interested in cuckolding. I would consider myself as more of a mommy domme – a nurturer. I don’t see my word as the only word, just the final one. While I have some absolutes for potential relationships, I believe in working with my partner to develop a dynamic that works best and is suited specifically for US.

Someone close to NYC or with the ability to travel here frequently are a must.

I’m well read, well traveled in addition to well educated and ambitious. I have a quirky sense of humor and I’m fluent in sarcasm.

send messages to desiringflr@yahoo.com

Participant

Hey

three
      Participant

Dear DesiringFLR,

Good day.

I sent You and email – did You receive it? Please advise / confirm as to Your current / present interests and needs – thank You!

Participant

No …what do you seek .?

three
      Participant

Dear Ms. Mistress Master – DesiringFLR,

Good day . . .

Thank You for Your return InAboutFLRMessages. i sent You an email to Your desiringFLR@yahoo.com email – i guess You have not checked or received that email; so i am resending my message through InAboutFLRMessaes to You.

my original message:

Thank You for Your posting on AboutFLR! i have perused Your posting with great interest and intrigue. i also note that Your posting is several months old, June 2023, so i am wondering if You are still in-search-of a slave in which to establish Your FLR journey or if the position and opportunity has been filled / satisfied.

i am responding to Your posting with my interest, availability, and enthusiastic desire to explore with You Your desires, intentions, and evaluation / assessment approach to selecting Your slave.

As an initial introduction, i am:
      – a swm – available to, interested in, desirous of, and seeking a F / m -> D / s -> M / s relationship that is journey into a / Your / our LTR, of a developing and growing immersive FLR, of a LTR endeavor and pursuit, with an emerging TPE . . . ongoing as You described
      – living in NYC
      – working as a public servant, among other hats in life
      – experienced in some D / s and M / s relationships, with a desire for further emersion into serving, submitting, and being taken and rendered by a powerful Woman for Her / Your entertainment, pleasure, and satisfaction that excites and delights You in and through my submission, service, performance, use / usage as Your possession and property
      – and . . .

i pause, awaiting Your return communication if You are still ‘in-search-of’ Your slave.

Please advise and direct me as to how You would like to processed with, and in, Your assessment and evaluation of me as a candidate . . .

i trust You are having wonderful week!

Your aspiring slave for Your taking and rendering,

em: three_3_ss@yahoo,com

Participant

Did you get you my message via Analiesemadonna@gmail.com ???

That’s my personal email address
      Text me or reply

Participant

You can reach out to me via my mail Analiesemadonna@gmail.com

Proper introduction is mandatory

three
      Participant

Dear Ms. Mistress Master – DesiringFLR – Analise Madonna,

Good evening, i trust You are having a superb Saturday . . .

ii have sent You an email to the new email address You provided; did You receive my email? Please confirm – thank You!

How would You like to proceed? Please advise – thank You.

Your aspiring slave, for assessment and evaluation,

em: three_3_ss@yahoo.com

three
      Participant

Dear Ms. Mistress Master – DesiringFLR – Analise Madonna,

Good evening, i trust You are having a superb Saturday . . .

ii have sent You an email to the new email address You provided; did You receive my email? Please confirm – thank You!

How would You like to proceed? Please advise – thank You.

Did You receive this InAboutFLRMessage?

Your aspiring slave, for assessment and evaluation,

em: three_3_ss@yahoo.com

three
      Participant

Dear Ms. Mistress, Master – DesiringFLR – Analiese Madonna,

Good morning!

i trust You are well rested and energized for a super Sunday . . .

i have sent to Your personal email address – analiesemodonna@gmail.com – a ‘proper introduction’ as a starting point or basis for Your futher assessment and evaluation of my value and worthiness to be Your slave – taken and rendered Yours.

Okay?

i am Your aspiring slave for Your taking and rendering,

em: three_3_ss@yahoo,com

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.