Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Women Seeking FLR Personal Ads 46/TX blonde, Texas Goddess, wanting a tall & masculine man for FLR

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Mistress Phoenix
      Participant

5‘3“ Blonde Texas Goddess wanting to find a service oriented, financially stable gentleman for a long-term loving FLR. I’m looking for preferably tall and masculine man (a little meaty and tattoos are a plus), to serve and worship Me, perform domestic services and tasks and make sure My every need is met and satisfied.

He must know that when he is in My presence, he will always respect traditional D/s protocol and understand his place is at My feet both figuratively and literally. He has to know that he is inferior to Me at all times. But there will be mutual respect, understanding and constant communication.

I’m looking for someone that I can enjoy in all aspects of life. This is not a role I am playing, this is a lifestyle that I demand 24/7. Any kind of recreational drugs, including marijuana, will not be tolerated. (cigarettes are fine.)

If you are looking for a Mommy Domme, or a FemDom, then we definitely would not be a good match. I will insist on a Chasity and cage at my discretion and keyholding.

If you are NOT looking for something, long-term or lifelong, then MOVE to the next ad, because I am inevitably looking for my subby (submissive husband). If interested, and you think this might be a good fit to you and you either live in Texas/south Texas area, or are willing to eventually relocate, then message Me.

Mistress Phoenix

desiringaFLR
      Participant

Hello Mistress Phoenix, I am David. I am 6’4″, with no kids. I used to live in Texas, and would be happy to move back there.

A long term loving FLR is what I am seeking as well. i understand that You would always be superior to me.

I would love to hear back from You and to connect further with You

Humbly

David

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.