Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 49/Phila. PA area — Successful SWM, not sub in daily life, for intelligent lady

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Alpha4FLR
      Participant

As the title says, I’m a successful SWM, alpha at work, and I’m seeking an intelligent lady for a FLR. Happy to provide pictures in private messages or via other messaging services. I enjoy traveling, hiking / walking, dancing (yes, dancing), great food and wine, bicycling, and architecture, among other things. I’m financially secure, so you won’t end up supporting me. I really appreciate education and elegance. Herve Leger (RIP) and Christian Louboutin are two of my favorite fashion designers for women. I’m experienced enough that I know what I’m seeking and hope you do too!

Liz
      Participant

I will like to know more about you in details.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello. I am located in Ohio and I don’t think we are too far from each other. You seem to be what I am looking for. Would you like to chat more?

Sofia Russo
      Participant

Hi, please write me on this email to have a detailed email about what i seek and who I am. Please keep in touch. ” sr20030413@gmail.com ” Sofia

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.