Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      KitKat
      Participant

First and foremost must love BBW as I am a larger (5ft 250lb) professional career driven woman.

I’m Seeking tall white educated man between the ages of 40-59years old within 100 miles of Lexington Kentucky for an FLR long term relationship. Smoking and drugs are absolute deal breakers. Must have an interest and ability to accompany me on domestic and international travel. Must also love animals specifically horses, cats and dogs.

I want a man who believes service and giving selflessly to the woman he loves is pure happiness. For example he feels most connected when his woman is happy and relaxed as he does the cooking and cleaning. He feels security and safety when his woman is in control in the bedroom as well as some aspects of his life. I am NOT interested in BDSM.

Our relationship shall be rooted in intense open communication, unwavering trust and respect while creating a safe space where your submissive nature will flourish.

If you’re ready for your submissive journey in a serious long term FLR send me a message. Serious inquiries only.

Flmlove
      Participant

Hi

Thank you for your profile. I am fully aware that I do not meet your requirements. I am too old and too far away. Nevertheless I would like to congratulate you because you perfectly describe the type of relationship I am seeking.

HAVE A GREAT DAY

KitKat
      Participant

How old are you and where do you live?

Flmlove
      Participant

68 years old Northern California

Jack5870
      Participant

Thank you for posting this ad. I sent you a private message.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.