Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Michelle
      Participant

Biracial older dominant woman seeks submissive male who is genuinely interested in living within a female run household. I come across as slightly younger than my age and can be quiet at times but still waters truly run deep in my case. I’ve only had 2 subs in my life, my other relationships have been vanilla and quite boring – even though I date all ethnicities, I’ve not found many non-white men into the female led lifestyle. I’m in North Carolina right now but relocating to California where I have land near Red Rock in Kern County. Maybe we can set up a D/s homestead together? It works out superbly if you remote work & can come to NC to meet with me. BTW, I do have 2 cats but no kids – never wanted any. I lean left, enjoy travel, cooking, baking, reading, and writing screenplays (my 3rd horror film is being produced this summer). Prefer a man over the age of 45. Thanks for your time. blutenacht@gmail.com.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Michelle.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Michelle. Reason: Misspelling
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Oh my yes hello! Yours is such a wonderful posting that certainly captured my interest and longing as I am an older single white male longing for a meaningful lasting committed relationship with a older dominant woman in a female run household. Well over 45, never married, no children, I am healthy, fit, neat, non-religious but spiritual, soft spoken democrat, well organized, handy with tools, compulsively neat and take pride in doing chores and repairs around the house.

I am sure we would do well together as I am intelligent, self motivated, eager to please, romantic, sensuous but longing for a meaningful relationship with a woman like you who only needs to make clear on how I can please you!

Seriously hoping for your interest and reply.

Yours if You want, Gregory

Michelle
      Participant

Inactive? This site is full of fakes, I see.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Michelle.
      Submessive01
      Participant

Hi My Queen I am looking for a Woman who wants a FLR Female Leader Relationship & Marriage

adventureseeker
      Participant

Read eagerly your post above. You sound delightful and would love to be considered for a role as your submissive.

Michelle
      Participant

If anyone is serious, email me. I’m going to probably delete my post very soon.

John99
      Participant

Please, contact me before you leave. I think your post demonstrates how intelligent and interesting you are. I’m for real and I live in San Diego. I’m single and have no children. I’m employed an honest. I’m kind of beta and I’m lonely and looking for a loving relationship with a kinky twist. I’m 65 but look like my early 50’s. To me, strong willed women are incredibly sexy. I’d love to tell you more. It’s so hard to find anyone real on online dating.
      Please reply if you can,
      Humbly,
      John

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.