Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Ms. Sharr, NW U.S.
      Participant

Hello, single, white, not Covid vaxxed & prefer same. I’m a 5ft3 curvy, non-smoking, organic gardening, female here….it’s 2024 & I’m in the Pacific NW but looking to move to somewhere warmer (maybe around Phoenix Arizona or by an AZ lake/river that I can canoe & swim in.) I’m looking for levels 1 to 3 Loving FLR. No pain given. Discipline will be non-pain, no bdsm.
      Ms. Sharr

Cindy O’ROURKE
      Participant

Hello,

I am looking for a FLR. I don’t know why I am so drawn to the FLR Lifestyle, but I definitely am. Can we talk?

Best wishes,

Derek.

Flmlove
      Participant

Hi Ms Sharr

Thank you very much for your message. My preference is a loving FLR, even a very romantic one. I gladly accept her leadership and comply and obey to my best of my abilities because I love my partner.

I am old and I have enough pain in my joints and bones already. I do not need to find out whether physical pain administered by my partner is more annoying. If you want you can always take away the bottle of aleve when I have a headache….

Have a great day

Peter

Ms. Sharr – I sent you a private message. I believe that we might be an excellent match. 🙂

Flmlove
      Participant

I am not Ms Share. You have the rong address

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.