Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 56/M/CT I am looking for an alpha female

Tagged: 

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      adam-CT
      Participant

”The longer he spends in chastity, the stronger your feminine power will be.”

Who I am
      I am a trustworthy and honest man. I am also understanding, supportive, secure, mature and artistic.

What I am looking for
      I would love a long term relationship but I am open to building a new friendship. I am at a point in my life that I have time to invest in building a good relationship. I am looking for women who know what they want! Who are natural leaders. Alpha females who make decisions.

For her pleasures
      Will give her more authority in our relationship. Will give her respect. Her thoughts, feelings, and perspectives are given priority over mine in the relationship. She is sexually dominant, and most sexual encounters revolve around her pleasure.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by adam-CT.
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.