Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Women Seeking FLR Personal Ads 58/UK -Attractive Ebony Goddess Seeking a loving FLR (level 2-3)

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Gigi – London
      Participant

Attractive ebony goddess age 58 looking for a loving long term FLR level 2-3  
      You should be prepared to worship your goddess and have a clear understanding of what is expected of you.  To get my attention you should be educated, well travelled, financially secured and take pride in your appearance.  I am open to relocating for the one that captures my heart.

arnold
      Participant

Hello Goddess Gigi,

I have read your personal with a lot of interest and do hope You will be interested in me.
      I am a 52 year old submissive man from The Netherlands. Well educated, having a good job and do take pride in my appearance and though not as well travelled as i would like,i have seen a lot of places.

Having a Goddess to worship and follow is something that is dearly missing and hopefully You and i can get to know each other better. That ofcourse is completely up to You.

Kind regards, arnold

Gigi – London
      Participant

Hi Arnold

Hope you are well.

Thank you for reaching out and I can only assume that you have read what I am looking for and what I am expecting from this kind of relationship. My direct email is deeuk1@googlemail.com. Have you been in a FLR before ?

Goddess Gigi

arnold
      Participant

Thank You very much for your reply Goddess Gigi. I have send an email to your direct googlemail

Gigi – London
      Participant

Responded via your email address

adventureseeker
      Participant

I loved you ad and profile. Would enjoy learning more about what you seek in an FLR for long term.

illoral
      Participant

Good evening Mistress Gigi, i am a submale from Italy just signed in FLR dating, im 54 years old, nice, in shape.
      I was very happy to read your post because that seem the FLR that i have always searched, i hope to have an answer by You.
      Have a great day

Tangled
      Participant

Hello Goddess Gigi

I am a 50 year old white English man, based in south London. I see that your post has been up for quite some time so must unfortunately assume that you have already chosen a submissive. If you have then I raise a glass to you both and wish you well. If you have not I would like to put myself forward as a man who would worship & obey you.

Yours humbly

Hello Mistress,

Are you still looking for a submissive man to serve and worship you in a loving, long-term FLR?

I am. If you’re interested, please write back to me here, or at x127n812m@yahoo.com. I’m a loving, very smart, good, honest, funny, decent, committed, trustworthy, submissive hoping for a goddess who will own and collar me as her property.

Thank you,
      David

seekingxtrmeltflr
      Participant

good morning Mistress,

I would so much love to be in a deep FLR with YOU. I am very petite and white and I feel being in a FLR with a lady like yourself would be ideal. I hope we can find some time to get to talk more to see if I am what you are looking for.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.