Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 63 Single White Male in Dallas Willing to Relocate

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I am new at all of this but I want to learn everything if she is willing to marry me and teach me everything.
      I am able to work remotely and am a good cook.
      I enjoy serving especially if it turns you on.
      My goal is to always turn you on!
      I love blue-eyed powerful females who would like love, romance, and lots of fun.
      For the right person, I am willing to relocate!
      I will always consider every opportunity!

Anonymous
      Inactive

First off, I’ll pinpoint the fact that age is just a conglomeration of numbers and is not a factor that dictates if or not. I should share a relationship with a person. I find you fascinating already. I am strictly dominant and do not believe in being paid for sessions I’ll hold. And that is because I am usually in a relationship somewhat intimate with whoever chooses to adore and worship me and is submissive. My kinks are pleasure inclined. I love face sitting, ass worship. cuckhold, but frankly, I am a huge fan of the chastity cage. What do you do for fun? I am more interested in having your loyalty than money.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.