Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 63M UK male seeking a Female Led Relationship.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Gynarchist male
      Participant

Thank You for reading my profile. I am an attractive and intelligent physically fit 63-year-old male professional living in Nottinghamshire, but very happy to travel or relocate if necessary.

I am not in any way submissive in everyday life, but privately I am very much so with Dominant Ladies. I am seeking a level 3 to 4 long term relationship, ideally one leading to marriage. I am very open to trying level 2 but I am just not quite sure if I am actually cut out for it.

I consider myself to be a genuine and sincere person with integrity, and am completely committed in my search. I know that I will only be able to find true happiness and fulfillment in life within a Female Led Relationship.

Please do contact me if you would like to know more. You will find me to be very open.

Yours hopefully.

david.

Goddesskatherine
      Participant

I’m Mistress katherine by name, 35 years old, I’m looking for a good, honest, truthful, obedient and understanding slave to own and collar 24/7 in the Bdsm lifestyle again,write me on Google chat if you are interested..

goddesspan5635@gmail.com

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear how are you? I’m Adeline by name a female. I like your profile and will like to know you more, please contact me through my email for us for more details about me ,and there is something very important to me i will like to tell you through email not here . please email me now to this below . adelihadja@gmail.com

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.