Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 64 male 6’0 245 New jersey looking for that one elusive dominant female

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Just a man
      Participant

64 year old man. I am currently in Ohio but moving shortly to NJ. I am looking for a Lady that takes FlR seriously.
      I am no fantasy boi I am a genuine submissive to a dominant woman looking for up to a250 milles area.
      i am educated and own a small business. marriage minded
      I am looking for that one serious woman who believes in an FLR with a female led domestic disciplne dynamic.
      my number is being left below. feel free to call or text. I tend to ignore emailes as most emails are scammers or spam.
      I am who you’re looking for, your happiness is my desire
      contact me I won’t disappointe

bill
      440-679-3444

• This topic was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by Just a man.
      • This topic was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by Just a man.
      GoddessGranny
      Participant

I’m a goddess who seeks for a submissive to be legally owned by me as my property.
      I’m ready to offer strict, yet sensual domination to all submissives and I genuinely enjoy my work. I respect all limits but actively explore and exploit them to completely fulfil my fantasies first before yours. I am very open and really interested in serious and worthy sub who knows that their rightful place is under my feet, to worship my body,ass and feet. I have various toys for pleasure and pain. The qualifications are for you to be very submissive and serious about your desires.
      I need to know if your intentions are for real about having me as your mistress and serving me with your body and mind .
      What has your experience on this kinky lifestyle been like so far ? Feel free to write me direct on google chat ( goddessgranny108@gmail.com ) looking forward to your response pretty soon. Take care.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I have a burning desire to explore vigorously with a sub or two however the case may be I want to build a dynamic relationship with proposed Slave/ submissive that it’s almost like a marriage. I have no preference just be independent and loyal to a fault

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.