Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 66 attractive sub man based in south Devon in the UK

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Edward John
      Participant

Hi there and thanks for viewing my profile on here, and hope my words resonate with your desires too.
      I am based in south Devon in the west part of England (holiday country as it is near so many good beaches) in the UK, and seeking to find my Mistress and Goddess for our mutual symbiotic FLR for both our happiness and contentment.
      I am an experienced sensual attractive submissive man and get pleasure from serving and giving pleasure in any form as demanded by my Owner and Mistress, as I love to Worship and Adore, as this gives me joy and pleasure too.
      I am a multi-talented man and offer my services to my Lady to make her life complete, loved and cared for.
      I am happy to travel almost anywhere in the south of England to meet up for a meaningful chat and to assess the chemistry and mutual attraction.
      I believe in empowering all my women friends and seeking my true Owner based on the natural hierarchy between my Domme and her sensual submissive compliant sub man.
      All messages will be answered in a polite and courteous manner
      Yours, most respectfully,
      Edward x
      edwardjohn643@gmail.com

Anonymous
      Inactive

Edward……………………..how tall are you?

Edward John
        Participant

Thank you for getting in touch m’Lady and I’ve only just found your brief message.
        I am 5ft 9in (176cm) tall, and do hope I am tall enough for you to enjoy.
        May I ask where you are based in the south west ?
        Edward x

Anonymous
      Inactive

edward..thank you for your prompt reply. Yes you are short as I stand 5ft10, but then again, when am I ever without wearing a heel of some sort. I live in a village just outside of Salisbury. Tell me where do you live and I want to know a lot more about your creative side as that interests me.

Edward John
      Participant

Good to hear back from you m’Lady Rubenesque, and apologies that I am not taller, but I am very fit and toned and I think you will enjoy my temperament and caring nature. I based in sleepy old Buckfastleigh in south Devon, just off the A38 in between Exeter and Plymouth, and I know the A303 very well and use it from time to time. Andover is about 90 mins drive away, and of course, Salisbury is just down the road from there.
      I work for myself as a creative gardener, and take on my challenging jobs, and its always fun to sort them out and get joy from seeing the finished job all done to the satisfaction of my demanding clients.
      I am also a graphic designer, and so garden design was a natural progression for me.
      I regard myself as a natural submissive man as I simply love to care and give pleasure in any way as demanded by my Mistress and Owner. I have no real restrictions, other than the normal SSC rules, and just enjoy all the exquisite pleasure both serving and Worshipping, and being subjected and trained by a superior Lady who knows exactly what She wants from her adoring compliant sub man.
      For your info, my direct email address is : edwardjohn643@gmail.com and will be very happy to chat there too.
      Edward x x x

GoddessGranny
      Participant

I’m a goddess who seeks for a submissive to be legally owned by me as my property.
      I’m ready to offer strict, yet sensual domination to all submissives and I genuinely enjoy my work. I respect all limits but actively explore and exploit them to completely fulfil my fantasies first before yours. I am very open and really interested in serious and worthy sub who knows that their rightful place is under my feet, to worship my body,ass and feet. I have various toys for pleasure and pain. The qualifications are for you to be very submissive and serious about your desires.
      I need to know if your intentions are for real about having me as your mistress and serving me with your body and mind .
      What has your experience on this kinky lifestyle been like so far ? Feel free to write me direct on google chat ( goddessgranny108@gmail.com ) looking forward to your response pretty soon. Take care.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.