Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      SensualGoddess (UK)
      Participant

Not sure how many members are from the UK here, or in the 50+ age group I seek, but nothing ventured nothing gained…

My requirements probably do not fit the norm here either. I believe juiciness in a relationship is dependant upon the polarity of masculine and feminine, so I seek a strong alpha male who is a true believer of gyneolatry. A man who believes in chivalry and romance, and truly wants to honour and worship his Goddess. I am not interested in pandering to your fetishes, but willing to play occasionally.

I will consider relocating for the right person, particularly to the South West (UK).

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello Goddess
      I’m a submissive male in Cheshire with experience in pain humiliation being cuckolded and financially exploited seeking a long term flr but after previous problems wanting to take a slower route to learn about each other
      Shysub50@protonmail.com goddess if you need more information
      Good evening

Edward John
      Participant

Good morning Goddess, and lovely to find your profile on here, and of course I would love to know more about you.
      Me, fit single compliant naturally submissive mature man seeking my true Owner for a FLR with TPE for a loving LTR.
      I’m relaxed good fun, and do understand all the protocols involved in a devoted Domme/sub loving relationship, and I just love serve and Worship as this gives me pleasure too.
      I’m based in south Devon, which I know is a long way from Merseyside, but I was up in the Chesire area last weekend climbing Snowdon, and the drive back only took 4 hours, so its not that far for to meet the correct Goddess for me. And yes, I did read your preference to meet someone in the South West.
      I have my own 3 bedroom house, in between Exeter and Plymouth, and have lived here since 2000, so know all the special romantic places around here, and would love to show you around.
      I trust that my profile is of interest, and look forward to hearing back from you Sensual Goddess.
      Yours, most respectfully,
      Sensual sub, Edward x x x

Edward John
      Participant

Also if I am of real interest to you Goddess, you can also contact me at : edwardjohn643@yahoo.co.uk, and we can chat there too.
      Sensual Sub, Edward x

Anonymous
      Inactive

Not local (isle of wight) but would seem to match many of your requirements. robhull65@outlook.com

Edward John
      Participant

Hi Rob, Not sure why you’ve written to me – I’m a man based in south Devon and I’m seeking a woman for a FLR – Female Led Relationship – I am not interested in a relationship with a man !
      Perhaps you need to review your preferences on this site.
      Cheers
      Edward

Jonathan
      Participant

Good afternoon – new to the site – single, successful gent, FLR level 4 seeker, in the NW of the UK and quite close to Merseyside. Educated, articulate, available, and very much open to the art of the possible with the right woman. I’d welcome the opportunity to see if I am suitable/what you’re looking for…

SensualGoddess (UK)
        Participant

I have tried sending you a message on a couple of occasions but there seems to be an issue with the send button not working in private messages (reported to admin). I hope the issue will be sorted soon.

Edward John
      Participant

Hi there S G, I did write to you in June last year – message read :
      Also if I am of real interest to you Goddess, you can also contact me at : edwardjohn643@yahoo.co.uk, and we can chat there too.
      Sensual Sub,
      Edward x

and yes I would love to connect with you again and hear/read how you are nowadays
      Thanks for making contact again.
      YMR Edward x

tallandwillling
      Participant

Hello.

I’m intrigued by your use of the words ‘polarity’ and ‘gyneolatry’. It tells me that you could be someone that I would be interested in meeting. I’m based in the UK and Merseyside is not too far away.

tallandwilling@outlook.com

Goddess – If you like the quote below, send me an email – or, better yet, a google chat message:

adonismanservantondisplay@gmail.com

“For all of human history, powerful and successful men have used their status and resources to attract hot younger women for pleasure and as status symbols. Now that modern women are becoming more successful and independent, accumulating resources in their own rights, why should they not use their status to indulge the pleasures of the most exquisite male flesh that society has to offer? Why should a young man not take a powerful woman’s name in marriage, work to maintain her household, and remain faithful while allowing her freedom?”

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.