Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      altar4u
      Participant

Actively seeking a LT FLR. Monogamous, totally committed, 55 years experience. I will not move. You must be willing to live here. NO ONE under the age of 65 will be considered. Please carefully read my profile before responding. Thank you for your time and attention.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Shame that I am too young.

motley
      Participant

Honorable Lady: You have an excellent profile but do need to add a photo to garner any attention here. i think that You will be a wonderful marriage partner for the right submissive man.

Tomas
      Participant

Hello Ms Poconos
      I love that you spell out exactly what you are looking for. I am always impressed by women who say what they want without any reservations. I am 67 years old, a widow, who misses waiting on my wife when she was sick. I am inteerested in a woman who will be dominant and be in charge of our relationship. I live in Cleveland Ohio but am willing to move to where ever you would want me to. I can cook and clean and would do anything to make your life easier.lease contact me, I think I might be an ideal choice to be your submissive husband.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.