- This topic has 10 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 5 months, 2 weeks ago by Anonymous.
- September 25, 2021 at 10:37 am #18868
What have you been up to this week? Mundane or interesting, funny or not. Whatever you want to share.
This week for very long for me. A lot more work than was initially planned and still I’m behind on other tasks. Not very happy about that, but I hope my clients will understand.
My youngest sibling is leaving for college next week. Very happy for them, but anxious, haha.
I’m spending time with family this weekend, whilst trying to get some work done at the same time.
- September 27, 2021 at 4:33 am #18937AnonymousInactive
I am dealing with “Extender and Amender” Income tax and bookkeeping clients, whose deadlines are nigh. With some of them, it is like herding cats.
Otherwise, trying to maintain the house and self, cleaning and exercise. Whee.
- September 27, 2021 at 12:54 pm #18945AntonyParticipant
I have been hibernating…living in a city entering its final fortnight of Covid induced lockdown.
- September 28, 2021 at 9:47 am #18958
Yaay. Thank you guys for participating!
I’m sorry Antony that you still have deal with lockdowns like that.
- September 28, 2021 at 2:55 pm #18965AntonyParticipant
Hi NominaTrad, I think this is the last lockdown for us. If only because everyone is on the brink of insanity. Less than 2 weeks to go now.
- September 28, 2021 at 6:12 pm #18971
Who wouldn’t go nuts after that?
My country learned early on that prolonged lockdowns wouldn’t work. We don’t have the resources for them. After about a month the lockdown was over and we haven’t had another since.
But we still have a curfew.
- October 19, 2021 at 1:21 pm #20003AnonymousInactive
Hi everyone I’m late to the game here but new to the site. My week has good, went for a long walk at the weekend. Nice to get fresh air
- November 15, 2021 at 9:03 pm #21404
New week, new objectives. I’m looking for a new apartment. It’s been a long time coming.
Hope everyone’s week goes well.
- November 16, 2021 at 9:21 am #21453AnonymousInactive
My week has been good. It’s getting colder this time of year and drying all our laundry is a tougher job.
Good luck in your apartment viewing!
- November 21, 2021 at 10:33 pm #21814
Thanks Mike. We don’t have winter here, but it’s raining a lot, so same problem with the laundry, lol.
- December 1, 2021 at 6:25 am #22352AnonymousInactive
So where is this, NominaTrad?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.