Home Forums Female Led Relationships How has everyone’s week been?

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      NominaTrad
      Participant

What have you been up to this week? Mundane or interesting, funny or not. Whatever you want to share.

This week for very long for me. A lot more work than was initially planned and still I’m behind on other tasks. Not very happy about that, but I hope my clients will understand.
      My youngest sibling is leaving for college next week. Very happy for them, but anxious, haha.

I’m spending time with family this weekend, whilst trying to get some work done at the same time.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I am dealing with “Extender and Amender” Income tax and bookkeeping clients, whose deadlines are nigh. With some of them, it is like herding cats.

Otherwise, trying to maintain the house and self, cleaning and exercise. Whee.

Antony
      Participant

I have been hibernating…living in a city entering its final fortnight of Covid induced lockdown.

NominaTrad
      Participant

Yaay. Thank you guys for participating!

I’m sorry Antony that you still have deal with lockdowns like that.

Antony
      Participant

Hi NominaTrad, I think this is the last lockdown for us. If only because everyone is on the brink of insanity. Less than 2 weeks to go now.

NominaTrad
      Participant

Who wouldn’t go nuts after that?
      My country learned early on that prolonged lockdowns wouldn’t work. We don’t have the resources for them. After about a month the lockdown was over and we haven’t had another since.

But we still have a curfew.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi everyone I’m late to the game here but new to the site. My week has good, went for a long walk at the weekend. Nice to get fresh air

NominaTrad
      Participant

New week, new objectives. I’m looking for a new apartment. It’s been a long time coming.

Hope everyone’s week goes well.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Nomina,

My week has been good. It’s getting colder this time of year and drying all our laundry is a tougher job.

Good luck in your apartment viewing!

NominaTrad
      Participant

Thanks Mike. We don’t have winter here, but it’s raining a lot, so same problem with the laundry, lol.

Anonymous
      Inactive

So where is this, NominaTrad?

Bobbie
      Participant

i’m going through old topics, and saw this one. i love that you cared enough to launch a “how’s it going” chat like this. It’s a couple of years hence, but we bought me a new vacuum cleaner…a Sebo and it’s fabulous!

melvinepunymeier
      Participant

What is a Sebo like Bobbie? Is it a wet/dry vac?

Bobbie
      Participant

Sebo is a German company that makes high end vacuum cleaners, we bought a cannister vac.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.