Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads I am looking for a strict very dominant woman who wants a FLR Female Leader Rela

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Submessive01
      Participant

Hello beautiful wonderful honored Supreme Woman

I am looking for a strict very dominant woman who wants a FLR Female Leader Relationship & Marriage controlled marriage, where the woman has Total and strict Dominance and control over the relationship and the man and where the slave man must obey strictly and carry out all the orders of the woman when she just snaps her fingers

karlnicklas@outlook.com

Makatty
      Participant

Hey I’m Dana from Irving Texas, originally I’m from Brazil but lived here in the United States close 12 years now. I’m writing in response to your ads cos I’ve been looking for a man to be my slave. Text me back whenever you’re available. danangellee@gmail.com is my private email, I’ll be waiting to hear from you. Thanks

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.