Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Women Seeking FLR Personal Ads Long term FLR w/ 34 year old goddess

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Who is willing to pamper me and care for me? Wouldn’t you just love to rub my feet while I study? Why not cook me dinner and clean my home? I’m looking for a loving and caring dynamic with a little discipline to teach you the way I like things done. Don’t be shy, make yourself known.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi, bow down to you. I m ready to be yours forever. My Gmail is: kulwinder40000@gmail.com

Ron
        Participant

Hello Goddess, may we chat?

adventureseeker
      Participant

Good morning,
      Would certainly enjoy being a subservient to you, Ma’am. Cooking, cleaning, rubbing feet, back massages are all things I enjoy doing for my Mistress. Would like to learn more!

Admin
      Keymaster

Please include your age and location.

adventureseeker
      Participant

Good morning,
      Would certainly enjoy being a subservient to you, Ma’am. Cooking, cleaning, rubbing feet, back massages are all things I enjoy doing for my Mistress. Would like to learn more!

Damian
      Participant

Hi are you still looking ?

Ronjhon
      Participant

I am seeking a serious person who is willing to practice FLR. Who might be very different in terms of race and location but very high on intellect, commitment, and seriousness toward 100% FLR.

We need to know each other, explore and have to be sure about vai communication. I am ready if you are so please feel free to catch me on WhatsApp/ Line/ Telegram.

Wherever you might be it is not difficult to reach you in person.

(+1) 239 205 3054, (+91) 970 421 4459, (+93) 783707036

Kind regards,

adventureseeker
      Participant

Still interested in a FLR with you.

Hello Mistress,

Are you still looking for a submissive man to serve and worship you in a loving, long-term FLR?

I am. If you’re interested, please write back to me here, or at x127n812m@yahoo.com. I’m a loving, very smart, good, honest, funny, decent, committed, trustworthy, submissive hoping for a goddess who will own and collar me as her property.

Thank you,
      David

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.